Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] UMA v a p o r w a v e
1 2

I paid 1800g for this originally, so I'm looking for something around that price. I'm willing to drop down the price a little if you trade at least one item, though. I'll take other UMAs or things from my wishlist.

UPDATE: It's on the AH now

I paid 1800g for this originally, so I'm looking for something around that price. I'm willing to drop down the price a little if you trade at least one item, though. I'll take other UMAs or things from my wishlist.

UPDATE: It's on the AH now
bump
bump
heya! can I send over a CR for the aeiou skin? I'm paying fully in gems. @CosmicMilk
heya! can I send over a CR for the aeiou skin? I'm paying fully in gems. @CosmicMilk
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@CosmicMilk

I'm very interested in Colorbars. I'm garbage at offering on UMAs, but I figure I'll throw out my trade inventory in case something catches your eye. I can also offer a copy of Abandoned Depths and maybe some apparel from your wishlist as partial
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2291699

otherwise, what's the lowest price you'd take in pure?
@CosmicMilk

I'm very interested in Colorbars. I'm garbage at offering on UMAs, but I figure I'll throw out my trade inventory in case something catches your eye. I can also offer a copy of Abandoned Depths and maybe some apparel from your wishlist as partial
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2291699

otherwise, what's the lowest price you'd take in pure?
KVbkgOZ.png
Sorry for the late response! I've been pretty busy today

@Vhyxalas
Lowest I'd take in pure is 750g. I'm definitely interested in Abandoned Depths. What apparel do you have?

@RX78
Yep! Sending it over now :> Thanks!
Sorry for the late response! I've been pretty busy today

@Vhyxalas
Lowest I'd take in pure is 750g. I'm definitely interested in Abandoned Depths. What apparel do you have?

@RX78
Yep! Sending it over now :> Thanks!
@CosmicMilk

Excellent! Looking through your lists, I could easily offer a Gossamer Flame Collar and Tail Jewel, as well as just about any Gold or Night Sky silks you're most after at the moment.
@CosmicMilk

Excellent! Looking through your lists, I could easily offer a Gossamer Flame Collar and Tail Jewel, as well as just about any Gold or Night Sky silks you're most after at the moment.
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas
I'd be interested in a Night Sky wing silk (If you have it? If not, then I'd be interested in both the Gossamer items you have), the Abandoned Depths skin, and a set of Golden silks. Does that work for you?
@Vhyxalas
I'd be interested in a Night Sky wing silk (If you have it? If not, then I'd be interested in both the Gossamer items you have), the Abandoned Depths skin, and a set of Golden silks. Does that work for you?
@CosmicMilk

hi, sorry for the delay in replying. I have to see if I have any spare night sky wing silks, but i'd definitely make the trade of either of the arrangements you mentioned
@CosmicMilk

hi, sorry for the delay in replying. I have to see if I have any spare night sky wing silks, but i'd definitely make the trade of either of the arrangements you mentioned
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas
That's alright! Just let me know :>
@Vhyxalas
That's alright! Just let me know :>
bump
bump
1 2