Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] UMA v a p o r w a v e
1 2
@CosmicMilk

I have the entire Green Lace set, and I seen some on ur wishlist :o

//I really love vaporwave and this is the best thing I've ever seen
@CosmicMilk

I have the entire Green Lace set, and I seen some on ur wishlist :o

//I really love vaporwave and this is the best thing I've ever seen
AtNK1io.png
@MournfulMerchant
Ahh I'm sorry, but I'm afraid those won't cover the whole price ;-; Unless you were wanting to use them as partial payment? In that case, the total would come out to be 1640 gems, since I value the set at 60 gems. (Apologies for any weird wording lol, I'm running on no sleep)
@MournfulMerchant
Ahh I'm sorry, but I'm afraid those won't cover the whole price ;-; Unless you were wanting to use them as partial payment? In that case, the total would come out to be 1640 gems, since I value the set at 60 gems. (Apologies for any weird wording lol, I'm running on no sleep)
@CosmicMilk

Yeah, I wasn't talking about full payment. xD
But alas, I only have like 4 gems ;w;~

I hope it sells good bc it's super cool, Sorry for bothering you :o!
@CosmicMilk

Yeah, I wasn't talking about full payment. xD
But alas, I only have like 4 gems ;w;~

I hope it sells good bc it's super cool, Sorry for bothering you :o!
AtNK1io.png
@MournfulMerchant
No it's okay, you weren't a bother! Thank you!! I hope you're able to get your hands on a copy one day!
@MournfulMerchant
No it's okay, you weren't a bother! Thank you!! I hope you're able to get your hands on a copy one day!
@CosmicMilk

Hopefully! :D

Have a nice day dear~!
@CosmicMilk

Hopefully! :D

Have a nice day dear~!
AtNK1io.png
@MournfulMerchant
You too!
@MournfulMerchant
You too!
@CosmicMilk I've been wanting this skin for a while, so I had to jump on it. It's perfect for my synthwave inspired dragon. Thanks for selling it, enjoy the gems! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40356317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403564/40356317_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CosmicMilk I've been wanting this skin for a while, so I had to jump on it. It's perfect for my synthwave inspired dragon. Thanks for selling it, enjoy the gems!

40356317_350.png
@Novalore
Thank you so much! It looks amazing on her!!!!!! O:
@Novalore
Thank you so much! It looks amazing on her!!!!!! O:
1 2