Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {B/S/T} Vhyx's Skinventory 3.0
  • G:T ratio is whatever the market is.
  • As of now accents are basically listed in chronological order
  • Generally assume any accent/skin I have equipped in my lair is unavailable, but I won't bite if you ask about one.
  • I may consider trading accents for more valuable things on my wishlist (see my profile) or things like Eliminates, unhatched eggs, gene scrolls, or larger retired fest items
  • I am also open to holding and payment plans, but I am forgetful as heck-all so please keep that in mind

I am subscribed so don't worry about pings n junk

EDIT: up to date as of 1/14/19

USERMADE

note: any skins made by Kizmetto are not for trade or sale, no exceptions. I am however looking to trade for more of her works that I don't have.

No attachment

Would probably part with for the right price

Pretty attached, I'd need a good offer

Essentially, pull these from my cold dead hands or with an unreasonable amount of gems

My Reptile/Scales collection (all not for trade)

Assorted:

Reptile Buddies:

Matched sets:

My stuff from houseteeth which I will never part with for any reason ever

Honest-to-goodness customs
single print, made by Fjaer as a personal custom. Highly valued bc I am a sentimental old fart.
both single prints of personal characters, never for sale for any price.
5-print
Two-copy skincent, one copy is and will always be with me. The second is currently owned by: Kymris

• G:T ratio is whatever the market is.
  • As of now accents are basically listed in chronological order
  • Generally assume any accent/skin I have equipped in my lair is unavailable, but I won't bite if you ask about one.
  • I may consider trading accents for more valuable things on my wishlist (see my profile) or things like Eliminates, unhatched eggs, gene scrolls, or larger retired fest items
  • I am also open to holding and payment plans, but I am forgetful as heck-all so please keep that in mind

I am subscribed so don't worry about pings n junk

EDIT: up to date as of 1/14/19

USERMADE

note: any skins made by Kizmetto are not for trade or sale, no exceptions. I am however looking to trade for more of her works that I don't have.

No attachment

Would probably part with for the right price

Pretty attached, I'd need a good offer

Essentially, pull these from my cold dead hands or with an unreasonable amount of gems

My Reptile/Scales collection (all not for trade)

Assorted:

Reptile Buddies:

Matched sets:

My stuff from houseteeth which I will never part with for any reason ever

Honest-to-goodness customs
single print, made by Fjaer as a personal custom. Highly valued bc I am a sentimental old fart.
both single prints of personal characters, never for sale for any price.
5-print
Two-copy skincent, one copy is and will always be with me. The second is currently owned by: Kymris

KVbkgOZ.png
All Equipped Skins/Accents

good lord this is out of date and I am far too lazy to update. just look at my lair for now.
All Equipped Skins/Accents

good lord this is out of date and I am far too lazy to update. just look at my lair for now.
KVbkgOZ.png
WISHLIST

High Priority

anything else made by Kizmetto

Dreams, Memes, and General Aesthetic Ideas
[skin=
Lower Priority

Customs/Limiteds I Can Dream Of

General aesthetic: REPTILES, scales, mesoamerican, american southwest, fish, fossils, marsh, green, wind flight, fire flight, archaeology/ruins, tribal

Favorite artists: houseteeth, Uniformshark, kizmetto, bluedragon, ysdaar, osiem, mezzo, heronfoot

Coliseum drop accents (I'm only looking to trade for these and not with UMs):

WISHLIST

High Priority

anything else made by Kizmetto

Dreams, Memes, and General Aesthetic Ideas
[skin=
Lower Priority

Customs/Limiteds I Can Dream Of

General aesthetic: REPTILES, scales, mesoamerican, american southwest, fish, fossils, marsh, green, wind flight, fire flight, archaeology/ruins, tribal

Favorite artists: houseteeth, Uniformshark, kizmetto, bluedragon, ysdaar, osiem, mezzo, heronfoot

Coliseum drop accents (I'm only looking to trade for these and not with UMs):

KVbkgOZ.png
It's been a couple days so have a bomp

pls
It's been a couple days so have a bomp

pls
KVbkgOZ.png
I need those edgy plumage recolors by the bushel please consider buying one of me accents or trading at least
I need those edgy plumage recolors by the bushel please consider buying one of me accents or trading at least
KVbkgOZ.png
What kind of payment plans are you ok with? I would be interested in epitome and water ripples
What kind of payment plans are you ok with? I would be interested in epitome and water ripples
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
@Vhyxalas how much would you ask for Swampthing? Would you trade wishlist items for it as well? I know the artist was taking reprints recently but I'm impatient :P
@Vhyxalas how much would you ask for Swampthing? Would you trade wishlist items for it as well? I know the artist was taking reprints recently but I'm impatient :P
lohf4Mo.png
@Vhyxalas
How much would you asking for Bog Python M accent?
@Vhyxalas
How much would you asking for Bog Python M accent?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa