Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~Dragon Fostering~ seeks Earth lairs
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Howdy @Amberite, Earthie here! I can offer my services as an Earthling. I know my spaces are all full right now, but I'm in the process of emptying my lair of a ton of dragons and I should be quite empty (probably about a page of free space) sometime tomorrow. ^^
Howdy @Amberite, Earthie here! I can offer my services as an Earthling. I know my spaces are all full right now, but I'm in the process of emptying my lair of a ton of dragons and I should be quite empty (probably about a page of free space) sometime tomorrow. ^^
moj0Ael.png
@Amberite Okay, cool ^^ I'm more than happy to test breed them, I'm used to doing that for my own pairs x3
@Amberite Okay, cool ^^ I'm more than happy to test breed them, I'm used to doing that for my own pairs x3
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
More shiny gold/dirt! Pinging Light, Earth, Fire and Wind for this one. @Ryuka (Light) @Praeses (Light) @DragonGirl218 (Light) @Fara (Light) @LizRosethorn (Light) @Hippogriff (Light) @Takora (Earth) @Zale (Fire) @obscuresoul (Fire) @Embyrs (Fire) @lunusdragoness (Earth) @Vortex (Earth) @Kaladin (Wind) @Efflorescent (Wind) @KirstyWirsty (Wind) @Mistwalker (Wind) @Syrinx (Wind) ** @yumehisakawa (Wind) @Drezdin (Wind) @wisecakes (Wind) [b]Your mission, if you choose to accept it:[/b] make the cuties bang AHEM I mean take these dragons tonight, name the male if you want (heck name both if you want, I named her Unakite because she looks just like that stone but another name would be fine too and I can hook you up with a rename scroll.) and breed them when they're ready in 16 days. Breed at least 2-3 times; give me first pick of the hatchies each time. After this, I will probably release interest in the male and may release interest in both or keep the female. SMALL LAIRS are good for this assignment; I'm pinging large lairs as courtesy because if you really fall in love with these dragons then you can totally offer, I just don't want my dergs to eat up anyone's food without paying the rent, and for these ones, expansion is the main compensation. ^_^ [b]Compensation:[/b] A lair expansion if under 200k; the rest of the hatchies to do with as you please (sell, exalt, give away, or keep). These are probably not going to be massively wealth-generating dragons given the current market. If you decide to tert them, I'll put 30 to 45% of the cost towards the endeavor (esp. if you go with crackle on one of them), but since neither has a tert right now I'm content to leave them as they are unless you have a great desire to do something about it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2437291] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24373/2437291_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2057407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20575/2057407_350.png[/img] [/url] http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=41,50,52,40,49,52,1
More shiny gold/dirt! Pinging Light, Earth, Fire and Wind for this one.

@Ryuka (Light)
@Praeses (Light)
@DragonGirl218 (Light)
@Fara (Light)
@LizRosethorn (Light)
@Hippogriff (Light)
@Takora (Earth)
@Zale (Fire)
@obscuresoul (Fire)
@Embyrs (Fire)
@lunusdragoness (Earth)
@Vortex (Earth)
@Kaladin (Wind)
@Efflorescent (Wind)
@KirstyWirsty (Wind)
@Mistwalker (Wind)
@Syrinx (Wind) **
@yumehisakawa (Wind)
@Drezdin (Wind)
@wisecakes (Wind)

Your mission, if you choose to accept it: make the cuties bang AHEM I mean take these dragons tonight, name the male if you want (heck name both if you want, I named her Unakite because she looks just like that stone but another name would be fine too and I can hook you up with a rename scroll.) and breed them when they're ready in 16 days. Breed at least 2-3 times; give me first pick of the hatchies each time.

After this, I will probably release interest in the male and may release interest in both or keep the female.

SMALL LAIRS are good for this assignment; I'm pinging large lairs as courtesy because if you really fall in love with these dragons then you can totally offer, I just don't want my dergs to eat up anyone's food without paying the rent, and for these ones, expansion is the main compensation. ^_^

Compensation: A lair expansion if under 200k; the rest of the hatchies to do with as you please (sell, exalt, give away, or keep). These are probably not going to be massively wealth-generating dragons given the current market. If you decide to tert them, I'll put 30 to 45% of the cost towards the endeavor (esp. if you go with crackle on one of them), but since neither has a tert right now I'm content to leave them as they are unless you have a great desire to do something about it.

2437291_350.png

2057407_350.png

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=41,50,52,40,49,52,1
@Amberite I'd be interested in taking this pair! Their range would look gorgeous with Light eyes. :) I have no current breeding plans, too, so they'd have plenty of room.
@Amberite I'd be interested in taking this pair! Their range would look gorgeous with Light eyes. :) I have no current breeding plans, too, so they'd have plenty of room.
@Hippogriff Sure! And yes, Light is my first choice for this assignment too. ^_^ Also, you are a Lesser Lair so even if you have plenty of room, you'll have more! Tell me your lair expansion cost and I'll send you treasure and dragons.
@Hippogriff Sure! And yes, Light is my first choice for this assignment too. ^_^ Also, you are a Lesser Lair so even if you have plenty of room, you'll have more! Tell me your lair expansion cost and I'll send you treasure and dragons.
@Hippogriff
I'd love to take them in...I have a small lair and few breeding plans. I think they'd look great with wind eyes if you'd like.
@Hippogriff
I'd love to take them in...I have a small lair and few breeding plans. I think they'd look great with wind eyes if you'd like.
tumblr_inline_n14i2m2GFX1rvrguk.png
@Amberite Lair expansion cost is 150k! I'll accept the crossroads now and shoot you a PM when their first clutch hatches. ^u^
@Amberite Lair expansion cost is 150k! I'll accept the crossroads now and shoot you a PM when their first clutch hatches. ^u^
I can take them in, I don't even need a lair expansion :)
I can take them in, I don't even need a lair expansion :)
@Amberite
Might I sign up for the ping list? I've got a ton of unused lair space, and I've got nothing better to do with it. xD
@Amberite
Might I sign up for the ping list? I've got a ton of unused lair space, and I've got nothing better to do with it. xD
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@Amberite Oh, what a cool idea. I would love to sign up. Earth lair here. Small side of Mighty Lair (my last expansion got me a Mighty Lair, haven't upgraded since), and while I certainly won't turn down an expansion (or, better, a nest expansion), I'm more likely to do this just for fun.
@Amberite Oh, what a cool idea. I would love to sign up. Earth lair here. Small side of Mighty Lair (my last expansion got me a Mighty Lair, haven't upgraded since), and while I certainly won't turn down an expansion (or, better, a nest expansion), I'm more likely to do this just for fun.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16