Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~Dragon Fostering~ seeks Earth lairs
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Amberite

I'd need a lair expansion, but I'm still in the "lesser" teir so still a small lair. I'm from Earthflight!
@Amberite

I'd need a lair expansion, but I'm still in the "lesser" teir so still a small lair. I'm from Earthflight!
sighatchbanner.png
@Amberite Hey-o, just wanted to let you know that Rockblast and Granite are ready to hatch their nest :3 I need to clear a bit more space first since it's a four egg nest, but let me know when you're ready and I'll go ahead and hatch the nest c:
@Amberite Hey-o, just wanted to let you know that Rockblast and Granite are ready to hatch their nest :3 I need to clear a bit more space first since it's a four egg nest, but let me know when you're ready and I'll go ahead and hatch the nest c:
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Weiss No worries, I'm pretty full myself atm so don't feel the need to rush ^_^
@Weiss No worries, I'm pretty full myself atm so don't feel the need to rush ^_^
@Amberite

I might be interested, I have this thing for hatching babies. I have a mighty lair and I am a member of earth flight. If you have anything in the browns and tans that needs a-hostin', I'd be very very happy to do so.

(would it bother you if i named them to match my lair theme tho I have a greek mythology theme and I'm very strict about it in my lair)
@Amberite

I might be interested, I have this thing for hatching babies. I have a mighty lair and I am a member of earth flight. If you have anything in the browns and tans that needs a-hostin', I'd be very very happy to do so.

(would it bother you if i named them to match my lair theme tho I have a greek mythology theme and I'm very strict about it in my lair)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16