Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~Dragon Fostering~ seeks Earth lairs
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Amberite

Those guys are right up my alley, I can chuck them in one of my caves for you?:)
@Amberite

Those guys are right up my alley, I can chuck them in one of my caves for you?:)
3531bw7.gifBEDB38-E7-F70-C-4-FD4-B5-B5-F9-A33798-C629.png
@HippieRat Sounds like a plan! :D

P.S. Let me know if you need rename scrolls or anything. ^_^
@HippieRat Sounds like a plan! :D

P.S. Let me know if you need rename scrolls or anything. ^_^
@Bowno That's weird as heck. o_O I edited the first poast, maybe it re-pinged everyone. Sorry to anyone else if so.
@Bowno That's weird as heck. o_O I edited the first poast, maybe it re-pinged everyone. Sorry to anyone else if so.
@Amberite
Ah, that might be it. Lol. Oh well x3
@Amberite
Ah, that might be it. Lol. Oh well x3
TOW2n3q.png
Maybe it failed to ping @HippieRat - 'sup over there?
Maybe it failed to ping @HippieRat - 'sup over there?
@Amberite
Could you please remove me from your pings? I will be starting to get an influx of project dragons soon, so I will have much less space. ^-^
@Amberite
Could you please remove me from your pings? I will be starting to get an influx of project dragons soon, so I will have much less space. ^-^
@Lumen Sure thing, will do.
@Lumen Sure thing, will do.
@HippieRat Have fun with the experiment. :)
@HippieRat Have fun with the experiment. :)
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@Amberite Hey-o, the breeding pair I'm fostering should be ready in a three days~! Just letting you know in case you planned on adding genes and such beforehand :3
@Amberite Hey-o, the breeding pair I'm fostering should be ready in a three days~! Just letting you know in case you planned on adding genes and such beforehand :3
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Weiss Thanks, I'll send you a gene before they breed, just make sure to breed-test them to confirm that they're unrelated before using it. ^_^
@Weiss Thanks, I'll send you a gene before they breed, just make sure to breed-test them to confirm that they're unrelated before using it. ^_^
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16