Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | your opinion on FOB's M A N I A?
1 2
i hecking love this album-
i hecking love this album-
TWILIGHT_VULTURES_TEMPORARY_BANNER.png
"i'll stop wearing black when they make a darker color" me
"i'll stop wearing black when they make a darker color" me
TWILIGHT_VULTURES_TEMPORARY_BANNER.png
I'm more so lukewarm about it. I enjoy listening to many of the songs and FOB are kinda known for changing their style from alt/pop punk to more so just pop and that's okay, but I just think MA N I A could have been a lot better
I'm more so lukewarm about it. I enjoy listening to many of the songs and FOB are kinda known for changing their style from alt/pop punk to more so just pop and that's okay, but I just think MA N I A could have been a lot better
fdfbf3c400cf797bf09d2d57fca74b9e.jpg
its ok!

it had a few songs i really liked on it, and some i didnt really care about. young and menace is still a trash fire.

but im emo and will always be nostalgic of their old sound
its ok!

it had a few songs i really liked on it, and some i didnt really care about. young and menace is still a trash fire.

but im emo and will always be nostalgic of their old sound
6pajdrS.pngtumblr_inline_o7rl5eD4X61u1nn5o_540.png6pajdrS.png
Its good! I brought it the second it came out, but it's not an album I listen to as much as their other albums.

I have nothing against it as it's literally the album that made me a huge Fall Out Boy fan, and then I got introduced to other bands like Panic! and MCR so I have to thank it.
Its good! I brought it the second it came out, but it's not an album I listen to as much as their other albums.

I have nothing against it as it's literally the album that made me a huge Fall Out Boy fan, and then I got introduced to other bands like Panic! and MCR so I have to thank it.
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png

ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
Eh, I'm not the biggest fan. It's not bad but I prefer their older stuff a lot more.
Eh, I'm not the biggest fan. It's not bad but I prefer their older stuff a lot more.
milkchan
he/him
It's alright!
I really like Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea though B)
It's alright!
I really like Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea though B)
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
Tony | She/They Pronouns
Ping me! Please and thank you~
Very Good.
Unpopular opinion: Sunshine Riptide is a bop
Very Good.
Unpopular opinion: Sunshine Riptide is a bop
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
there are some tracks on the album that aren't my jam, but i'm liking it a whole lot more than i had thought i would! save rock and roll will still my top my list for best album, though.
there are some tracks on the album that aren't my jam, but i'm liking it a whole lot more than i had thought i would! save rock and roll will still my top my list for best album, though.
hn5xCVk.png
1 2