Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | your opinion on FOB's M A N I A?
1 2
I personally LOVE it. I am so happy the boys are doing what makes them happy instead of staying the same. Catering to fans bc they like their old sound best even though they are no longer the same people can be very detrimental to them as people and I'm so glad that they are taking a risk again even after what happened with Folie. Not to mention a lot of the songs are complete BOPS. Not saying there is anything wrong with liking their older stuff best and not really liking M A N I A, I prefer their older stuff too sound-wise, but seeing them just happy to still be playing is what should be important too! (:
I personally LOVE it. I am so happy the boys are doing what makes them happy instead of staying the same. Catering to fans bc they like their old sound best even though they are no longer the same people can be very detrimental to them as people and I'm so glad that they are taking a risk again even after what happened with Folie. Not to mention a lot of the songs are complete BOPS. Not saying there is anything wrong with liking their older stuff best and not really liking M A N I A, I prefer their older stuff too sound-wise, but seeing them just happy to still be playing is what should be important too! (:
@AloneTogether
I agree! I love Folie and all their old albums, but seeing them do what makes them happy is better than forcing themselves to make music like how they used to, as long as they are happy I am happy and I'll always be there for future albums, even if they are different.
@AloneTogether
I agree! I love Folie and all their old albums, but seeing them do what makes them happy is better than forcing themselves to make music like how they used to, as long as they are happy I am happy and I'll always be there for future albums, even if they are different.
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
i love it a lot more than i thought, but i go hard for young and menace and last of the real ones. god save rock and roll will still be my favourite tho
i love it a lot more than i thought, but i go hard for young and menace and last of the real ones. god save rock and roll will still be my favourite tho
tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
lCK29fT.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
Pgv53XB.png
1YB0OjO.png
cirice (ser-eece) or phantom | twenty-seven | lore account U64G5xl.png
Q0NFuJR.png
xGZ2vEk.png
mmoRz30.png
uVEyOnT.png
Bb9XFYa.png
It's a pretty fun album to listen to and I have a handful of favorites! I like listening to it while I coli. Saving Rock & Roll is still probably their best album ever tho.
It's a pretty fun album to listen to and I have a handful of favorites! I like listening to it while I coli. Saving Rock & Roll is still probably their best album ever tho.
DCs5SbU.gifClydlsX.gif
1 2