TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 533 534 535 536 537 ... 747 748
@Rogue
Please remove me from the pinglists!
@Rogue
Please remove me from the pinglists!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
@Rogue

Could you please remove me from all pinglists? I believe I'm on the 5,6, and 7 digit ones
@Rogue

Could you please remove me from all pinglists? I believe I'm on the 5,6, and 7 digit ones
@Ithaca @Morrow @rowdy

all changes have been made, sorry for the delay!
@Ithaca @Morrow @rowdy

all changes have been made, sorry for the delay!
IMG_0247.jpg
New 6-digit girl I impulse-bought because of the repetitive number! Scattered into a sea slug. :3 Excited to give her lore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=439439] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4395/439439_350.png[/img] [/url]
New 6-digit girl I impulse-bought because of the repetitive number! Scattered into a sea slug. :3 Excited to give her lore.

439439_350.png
@Rogue Could I be added to the five, six, and seven digit pinglists?
@Rogue Could I be added to the five, six, and seven digit pinglists?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Oh dear God...
How does one even price a 3 digit these days??
Can anyone actually afford one?
Oh dear God...
How does one even price a 3 digit these days??
Can anyone actually afford one?
@Sky Its insane in all honesty. But I have absolutely no idea
@Sky Its insane in all honesty. But I have absolutely no idea
V8LbmRk.png
Aswnqzl.png
FXwV0CB.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
echo.pngfT1J7Mm.pngPotato_Banner_New.pngbiscuit.png
@Sky @atomicsharkchild Heyo! 3 digit prices have been pretty stable for a few years now. 100,000 Gems is about average, unless it's in an Imperial, in which case it's 200,000 Gems. Yes, people can afford them, but it's a LOT of work. I just bought mine this month. Meet Vessel: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10/921_350.png[/img] [/url] It wasn't easy. I liquidated almost my entire account to get the 100kG I spent on her. I sold almost two pages of 5 and 6 digits that I've had for about 4 years. Some were unbred Gen 1s and 6 digit Imps, so they held a lot of value. I also was in the Coli every single day, grinding and exalting dragons. I didn't spend any real money on Gems for her, I just had to be willing to part with a lot of dragons and items that had been with me for a long time. She was worth it, 100%
@Sky
@atomicsharkchild

Heyo! 3 digit prices have been pretty stable for a few years now. 100,000 Gems is about average, unless it's in an Imperial, in which case it's 200,000 Gems.

Yes, people can afford them, but it's a LOT of work. I just bought mine this month. Meet Vessel:

921_350.png

It wasn't easy. I liquidated almost my entire account to get the 100kG I spent on her. I sold almost two pages of 5 and 6 digits that I've had for about 4 years. Some were unbred Gen 1s and 6 digit Imps, so they held a lot of value. I also was in the Coli every single day, grinding and exalting dragons.

I didn't spend any real money on Gems for her, I just had to be willing to part with a lot of dragons and items that had been with me for a long time. She was worth it, 100%
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms Ya I got Qupi from you during that mass parting. Still one of my most favorite dragons in my lair.

I also went stalking the forum posts to see where she came from and stuff and found out she used to be apart of a breeding pair in a hatchery, which is pretty cool.
@cooneyms Ya I got Qupi from you during that mass parting. Still one of my most favorite dragons in my lair.

I also went stalking the forum posts to see where she came from and stuff and found out she used to be apart of a breeding pair in a hatchery, which is pretty cool.
V8LbmRk.png
Aswnqzl.png
FXwV0CB.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
echo.pngfT1J7Mm.pngPotato_Banner_New.pngbiscuit.png
@atomicsharkchild

I'm so glad you're enjoying her :D

And yeah, Vessel wasn't won in an auction or anything like that. I tracked her down because she fit my criteria (I wanted Nature or Plague flight) and PMed the owner. She wasn't the first I attempted to buy. Many I wanted were on dead accounts or the owners decided that they were too attached to part with them. It was a matter of finding someone who wanted 100kG, which surpringly wasn't easy. A lot of the 3 digits out there belong to very old players who play casually and already own the pricey things from 2013. That was an unexpected challenge in my 3 digit quest. I had the 100kG for a few weeks before I found someone willing to sell. I'm very grateful that Vessel's old owner was into my offer. She's my most cherished dragon!
@atomicsharkchild

I'm so glad you're enjoying her :D

And yeah, Vessel wasn't won in an auction or anything like that. I tracked her down because she fit my criteria (I wanted Nature or Plague flight) and PMed the owner. She wasn't the first I attempted to buy. Many I wanted were on dead accounts or the owners decided that they were too attached to part with them. It was a matter of finding someone who wanted 100kG, which surpringly wasn't easy. A lot of the 3 digits out there belong to very old players who play casually and already own the pricey things from 2013. That was an unexpected challenge in my 3 digit quest. I had the 100kG for a few weeks before I found someone willing to sell. I'm very grateful that Vessel's old owner was into my offer. She's my most cherished dragon!
6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 ... 533 534 535 536 537 ... 747 748