Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey, do you guys remember...
1 2 3
That time when Undel was designing the Seraph gene, and there was a livestream for it? It was fun, and I liked how we got to see how making the genes and stuff were done. Do you think the mods will ever do it again?
That time when Undel was designing the Seraph gene, and there was a livestream for it? It was fun, and I liked how we got to see how making the genes and stuff were done. Do you think the mods will ever do it again?
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
I remember! It was interresting, maybe they'll do it if we all ask nicely? :3
I remember! It was interresting, maybe they'll do it if we all ask nicely? :3
66MHIIb.png
'Livestream the Daub gene' would make a nice chant B]
'Livestream the Daub gene' would make a nice chant B]
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

*joins in on the chant*
@Vendrus

*joins in on the chant*
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
Oh, she really did that? Interesting.
Oh, she really did that? Interesting.
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
@FallingIcarus, I've passed this request along to the artists. :)
@FallingIcarus, I've passed this request along to the artists. :)
I wish I had been here to see that. Hopefully someone will make a new live stream in the near future.. I would love to see it.
I wish I had been here to see that. Hopefully someone will make a new live stream in the near future.. I would love to see it.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
I remember that! It was really fun. It's always relaxing to watch good artists work, and she had a pretty good taste in music, too, iirc. cx
I remember that! It was really fun. It's always relaxing to watch good artists work, and she had a pretty good taste in music, too, iirc. cx
2u8j5dz.jpg
I'd definitely watch that stream! C:
I'd definitely watch that stream! C:
Spiral |+9 FR time
new_canvas_by_spiralchasm-dakivji.png
I remember that! And I had recently bought one of those gizmos where you can push a stream to a tv and watch it there. Looked great in high definition! *popcorn*
I remember that! And I had recently bought one of those gizmos where you can push a stream to a tv and watch it there. Looked great in high definition! *popcorn*
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
1 2 3