Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey, do you guys remember...
1 2 3
Omg, if there's going to be a stream, someone please ping me! O_O I didn't know Seraph was streamed, and I want to see how the artists do their art magic!
Omg, if there's going to be a stream, someone please ping me! O_O I didn't know Seraph was streamed, and I want to see how the artists do their art magic!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[quote name="Scorpius" date="2014-03-11 14:01:43"]I just hope they give us a heads up for the date of the stream since I tend to miss most of them. I would love to see a livestream again.[/quote] Same here, although I did catch a glimpse of a seraph stream. It's so much fun seeing how Undel works so another stream would be awesome :D
Scorpius wrote on 2014-03-11 14:01:43:
I just hope they give us a heads up for the date of the stream since I tend to miss most of them. I would love to see a livestream again.

Same here, although I did catch a glimpse of a seraph stream. It's so much fun seeing how Undel works so another stream would be awesome :D
1i35.png
1 2 3