Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | --Canceled for now-- :C
1 2 3 4 5 6
DUKEDUKEDUKE! Bump because this is cute. :'D
DUKEDUKEDUKE! Bump because this is cute. :'D
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Ozmathegreat
NARCISSUS IS WONDERFUL DELICATE FLOWER. I LIKE.
@Ozmathegreat
NARCISSUS IS WONDERFUL DELICATE FLOWER. I LIKE.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders NARCISSUS BLUSH AT NICE FOX'S COMPLEMENT. NARCISSUS DUCK ELEGANTLY BEHIND BUSH, HIDE PRETTY FACE.
@Foxofwonders NARCISSUS BLUSH AT NICE FOX'S COMPLEMENT. NARCISSUS DUCK ELEGANTLY BEHIND BUSH, HIDE PRETTY FACE.
Username: AcesDelta Dragon name: Magnus Dragon picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=249085] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2491/249085_350.png[/img] [/url] Other tidbits (short story, bio, etc.): He's become one of my personal "how amazing can I make this monster dragon" challenges. He was originally a much more common breed, and then I used a Snapper Scroll on him, (same with his mate, Rosalie, actually, I think she used to be a Tundra?). Both he and Rosalie are both very strikingly coloured, but he seemed the better fit for this contest. Hoping to soon get him a secondary gene like eyespot to play up that blue in his wings.
Username: AcesDelta
Dragon name: Magnus
Dragon picture:
249085_350.png

Other tidbits (short story, bio, etc.): He's become one of my personal "how amazing can I make this monster dragon" challenges. He was originally a much more common breed, and then I used a Snapper Scroll on him, (same with his mate, Rosalie, actually, I think she used to be a Tundra?). Both he and Rosalie are both very strikingly coloured, but he seemed the better fit for this contest. Hoping to soon get him a secondary gene like eyespot to play up that blue in his wings.
Username: SuzukiAyako Dragon name: Elmo Dragon picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1497003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14971/1497003_350.png[/img] [/url] Other tidbits (short story, bio, etc.): Short Story - I was looking for a dragon with a rose tert to make bubblegum crackle minions when this guy came up. I HAD TO BUY HIM. Bio - Elmo has a few screws loose, not just one. A mad scientist at heart, he works around the clock while crackling at his inventions. Once he even created a world to trap dragons in it so he could use them for dragon experiments! His mate, Fritzi, supports his madness whole-heartedly. And it's probably due to him that his son Caterpillar is a mad scientist too.
Username: SuzukiAyako
Dragon name: Elmo
Dragon picture:
1497003_350.png

Other tidbits (short story, bio, etc.):
Short Story - I was looking for a dragon with a rose tert to make bubblegum crackle minions when this guy came up. I HAD TO BUY HIM.
Bio - Elmo has a few screws loose, not just one. A mad scientist at heart, he works around the clock while crackling at his inventions. Once he even created a world to trap dragons in it so he could use them for dragon experiments! His mate, Fritzi, supports his madness whole-heartedly. And it's probably due to him that his son Caterpillar is a mad scientist too.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
-wilts-
Jaime is in the contest. We might as well just all go home, guys.

xD
-wilts-
Jaime is in the contest. We might as well just all go home, guys.

xD
oghFcJ4.gif
[b]Username[/b]: Azure [b]Dragon name[/b]: Atheron [b]Dragon picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=232904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2330/232904_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Other tidbits (short story, bio, etc.)[/b]: Atheron's current appearance is the result of several color-changing spells and a long, soul-searching journey in which he did all he could to escape the shadow of his nightmarish heritage and become his own dragon. He hopes to one day find a mage willing to perform a spell that will bring out his accent color for all to see - which, incidentally, is just as fabulous as that of his scales and wings. His clanmates - some in joke, some out of affection, some attempting to humiliate him - bring him all sorts of apparel in the shade of his scales. He wears it proudly, for A REAL MAN WEARS PINK.
Username: Azure
Dragon name: Atheron
Dragon picture:

232904_350.png

Other tidbits (short story, bio, etc.):
Atheron's current appearance is the result of several color-changing spells and a long, soul-searching journey in which he did all he could to escape the shadow of his nightmarish heritage and become his own dragon. He hopes to one day find a mage willing to perform a spell that will bring out his accent color for all to see - which, incidentally, is just as fabulous as that of his scales and wings.

His clanmates - some in joke, some out of affection, some attempting to humiliate him - bring him all sorts of apparel in the shade of his scales. He wears it proudly, for A REAL MAN WEARS PINK.
DQ9DP8W.png
bumping!
bumping!
@steelkitty @rishal @bougie @culex @viatrixa @canria @layz @atropa @basiliskfree @silvery @kiskaaa @kyanve @aerin @siha @ozmathegreat @lowkey @acesdelta @suzukiayako @azure

Ok guys, so I cut my finger really badly (needed stitches) and it's very hard to type (or do anything, basically)...

I think I'm going to put off the contest for a little while, at least until I'm healed. :)
Thank you for all the interest and for all the entries!
@steelkitty @rishal @bougie @culex @viatrixa @canria @layz @atropa @basiliskfree @silvery @kiskaaa @kyanve @aerin @siha @ozmathegreat @lowkey @acesdelta @suzukiayako @azure

Ok guys, so I cut my finger really badly (needed stitches) and it's very hard to type (or do anything, basically)...

I think I'm going to put off the contest for a little while, at least until I'm healed. :)
Thank you for all the interest and for all the entries!
webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
Awwww! I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better soon @CaptainFleeper !
Awwww! I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better soon @CaptainFleeper !
1 2 3 4 5 6