Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Nesting Grounds glitch?
So, my clutch in the nesting grounds is ready to hatch or should be but the hatch button is not there? Only showing that little egg on the bottom
So, my clutch in the nesting grounds is ready to hatch or should be but the hatch button is not there? Only showing that little egg on the bottom
swirly1.pngvista_pc2.pngvista_ridge1.pngvery_reflective.pngvista_wc2.pngimage.png
@FlurryDancer Nests are able to be Hatched the Day [i]after[/i] the fifth Incubation period, the only way to get around this is with a boon of fertility [item=boon of fertility] which can be gotten in the gem marketplace for 350 gems. So if you clicked the incubation button today, then you need to wait for tomorrow to be able to actually hatch. If you did [i]not[/i] click the incubation button, and the incubation bar is full, then either you don't have enough room in your lair(which you look like you have plenty) or it is a glitch that needs to be reported through contact us
@FlurryDancer

Nests are able to be Hatched the Day after the fifth Incubation period, the only way to get around this is with a boon of fertility

Boon of Fertility

which can be gotten in the gem marketplace for 350 gems.

So if you clicked the incubation button today, then you need to wait for tomorrow to be able to actually hatch.

If you did not click the incubation button, and the incubation bar is full, then either you don't have enough room in your lair(which you look like you have plenty) or it is a glitch that needs to be reported through contact us
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
No no, the incubation button is not there neither is the meter
No no, the incubation button is not there neither is the meter
swirly1.pngvista_pc2.pngvista_ridge1.pngvery_reflective.pngvista_wc2.pngimage.png
@FlurryDancer

Can you give us a screenshot of what your nest looks like? Your description isn't very clear; from what I can tell, your problem is that the 'incubate/hatch' button has disappeared entirely?
@FlurryDancer

Can you give us a screenshot of what your nest looks like? Your description isn't very clear; from what I can tell, your problem is that the 'incubate/hatch' button has disappeared entirely?
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@FliptheFrog

Yes, that seems to be what my issue was but today I went to check and it appeared again. Thank you for your help! I don't know what had happened...
@FliptheFrog

Yes, that seems to be what my issue was but today I went to check and it appeared again. Thank you for your help! I don't know what had happened...