Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | boring curses/useless superpowers
1 2 3
Curses:

Putting holes in my clothes when there shouldn't really be holes there (i have a pair of cargo trousers with a hole halfway up the thigh and in one of the pockets??? i literally only keep my phone in there)

RNG hates me

Wires like to just. break. I have so many frayed charging cables it's not even funny.

Dropping things, running into tables, tripping over my own feet

Losing things in plain sight

Losing things in general

Bad at talking

Breaking things in general tbh

Zero upper body strength

Small. Can't reach big things and my bass completely dwarfs me

Superpowers:

Somewhat resistant to cold... but only if it's outside.

Cats love me for some reason

noodle arms but STRONK LEGGY

I can run kinda fast

Small. Can fit in smaller places?

D r a w i n g
Curses:

Putting holes in my clothes when there shouldn't really be holes there (i have a pair of cargo trousers with a hole halfway up the thigh and in one of the pockets??? i literally only keep my phone in there)

RNG hates me

Wires like to just. break. I have so many frayed charging cables it's not even funny.

Dropping things, running into tables, tripping over my own feet

Losing things in plain sight

Losing things in general

Bad at talking

Breaking things in general tbh

Zero upper body strength

Small. Can't reach big things and my bass completely dwarfs me

Superpowers:

Somewhat resistant to cold... but only if it's outside.

Cats love me for some reason

noodle arms but STRONK LEGGY

I can run kinda fast

Small. Can fit in smaller places?

D r a w i n g
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
Curses:

- Always running into walls when going around corners

- Finding things in the very last place I look

- Blankets get twisted even when I'm on top of them

- I always zone out during the most important parts of a conversation

Superpowers:

- I can come back to things I haven't looked at in actual months and not have to start over/look back

- I'm really good at guessing song lyrics even when I've never heard the song

- Reading super fast

- Usually good at guessing on multiple choice questions

- Good at telling which shade is off (like in those find the different swatch games)
Curses:

- Always running into walls when going around corners

- Finding things in the very last place I look

- Blankets get twisted even when I'm on top of them

- I always zone out during the most important parts of a conversation

Superpowers:

- I can come back to things I haven't looked at in actual months and not have to start over/look back

- I'm really good at guessing song lyrics even when I've never heard the song

- Reading super fast

- Usually good at guessing on multiple choice questions

- Good at telling which shade is off (like in those find the different swatch games)
Curses:
-Not good at remembering names.
-Can't crack an egg without having it explode. (Well, at least 80% of the time.)

Superpowers:
-Really good at walking backwards. (Useful during the winter if you walk with your back to the wind.)
-Small and flexible, meaning I'm good at fitting into small spaces.
Curses:
-Not good at remembering names.
-Can't crack an egg without having it explode. (Well, at least 80% of the time.)

Superpowers:
-Really good at walking backwards. (Useful during the winter if you walk with your back to the wind.)
-Small and flexible, meaning I'm good at fitting into small spaces.
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
Superpowers:

Prehensile toes

The ability to touch my nose with my tongue

A pretty solid Dalek impression

Jaws of steel that can rip through silicone rubber

Curses:

Facial Amnesia Syndrome, where I will forget a person as soon as they walk away and I will think they are a brand new person when I see that same person again. Also manifests as New Makeover or Unfamiliar Location Disassociation Disorder, where I see a person I've known for years who suddenly grew facial hair, or is now wearing glasses, or who meets me in a place I don't expect to see them, and suddenly they're a stranger to me.

The inability to tell when someone is being sarcastic

Superpowers:

Prehensile toes

The ability to touch my nose with my tongue

A pretty solid Dalek impression

Jaws of steel that can rip through silicone rubber

Curses:

Facial Amnesia Syndrome, where I will forget a person as soon as they walk away and I will think they are a brand new person when I see that same person again. Also manifests as New Makeover or Unfamiliar Location Disassociation Disorder, where I see a person I've known for years who suddenly grew facial hair, or is now wearing glasses, or who meets me in a place I don't expect to see them, and suddenly they're a stranger to me.

The inability to tell when someone is being sarcastic

Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Curses:
I'm terrible about my procrastinating habits.

Somehow most of everything I get interested in is for whatever reason embarrassing for me to tell someone about it but at the same time I want to yell at everyone about it.

(Related to above one) I have a bad habit of getting everything I don't want because I'm usually too embarrassed/shy to ask for the things I actually want and I can be too easily pressured about things I'm not even being pressured about.

I love reading but when I read out loud I'm tripping over words and stuttering everywhere.

I'm terrible at studying books, especially for notes or if I need to find some deeper meaning behind it. Surprisingly, the more interested in a book I am the harder studying it gets.

I have an awful long-term memory and if I'm not focused on whatever someone is saying I almost instantly forget it. Same with things I'm not that interested in.

Superpowers:
I'm surprisingly good at playing the piano.

I like to think I'm pretty good at drawing, or at least a quick art learner.

I've got a good short-term memory (Perfect for my procrastinating tendencies) and am relatively good at remembering facts about things I'm interested in.

I'm very good with RNG but only with things I wasn't trying to get. Looking at you Fate/GO (This might be a curse too)
Curses:
I'm terrible about my procrastinating habits.

Somehow most of everything I get interested in is for whatever reason embarrassing for me to tell someone about it but at the same time I want to yell at everyone about it.

(Related to above one) I have a bad habit of getting everything I don't want because I'm usually too embarrassed/shy to ask for the things I actually want and I can be too easily pressured about things I'm not even being pressured about.

I love reading but when I read out loud I'm tripping over words and stuttering everywhere.

I'm terrible at studying books, especially for notes or if I need to find some deeper meaning behind it. Surprisingly, the more interested in a book I am the harder studying it gets.

I have an awful long-term memory and if I'm not focused on whatever someone is saying I almost instantly forget it. Same with things I'm not that interested in.

Superpowers:
I'm surprisingly good at playing the piano.

I like to think I'm pretty good at drawing, or at least a quick art learner.

I've got a good short-term memory (Perfect for my procrastinating tendencies) and am relatively good at remembering facts about things I'm interested in.

I'm very good with RNG but only with things I wasn't trying to get. Looking at you Fate/GO (This might be a curse too)
vista_coatl1.pngW1ufEjp.png vista_coatl1.png
Curse: Cannot open a cereal box without tearing it, sometimes extends to the destruction of other food packaging

Superpower: A precognitive dream about when and where I will drop and spill my shoe box full of Pokemon cards

Clearly, I have simply forgotten the time I met a very weak and ineffectually mischievous demon at a crossroads and accidentally made a deal to trade away my box-opening abilities for the most useless form of clairvoyance.
Curse: Cannot open a cereal box without tearing it, sometimes extends to the destruction of other food packaging

Superpower: A precognitive dream about when and where I will drop and spill my shoe box full of Pokemon cards

Clearly, I have simply forgotten the time I met a very weak and ineffectually mischievous demon at a crossroads and accidentally made a deal to trade away my box-opening abilities for the most useless form of clairvoyance.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Curses: ADHD, procrastination, can't open certain packages/medicine bottles without help, my hips are naturally attracted to sharp points and table corners
Superpowers: breathing, can pick nose with tongue, I can technically draw, I know many useless facts that I will never need, the aforementioned hips
Curses: ADHD, procrastination, can't open certain packages/medicine bottles without help, my hips are naturally attracted to sharp points and table corners
Superpowers: breathing, can pick nose with tongue, I can technically draw, I know many useless facts that I will never need, the aforementioned hips
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
Curses: My clothes can never stay white. I am terrific at losing tweezers Every single time I get a new pair. It never fails me to forget to charge my phone when I'm going to be out all day and need to take pictures or call someone... I always lose my left sock. Glass within miles have a certain attraction to my feet.

Superpowers: Who needs scissors when I can tear through things with my sharp teeth. I can kinda do the thing where you put the drawing utensil to paper and do the thing. I can make animal noises? I licked my elbow once.
Curses: My clothes can never stay white. I am terrific at losing tweezers Every single time I get a new pair. It never fails me to forget to charge my phone when I'm going to be out all day and need to take pictures or call someone... I always lose my left sock. Glass within miles have a certain attraction to my feet.

Superpowers: Who needs scissors when I can tear through things with my sharp teeth. I can kinda do the thing where you put the drawing utensil to paper and do the thing. I can make animal noises? I licked my elbow once.
Curses:
-SUPER introverted
-Great at being super pessimistic
-I have like no friends
-I can't do anything special like a hotdog tongue, that finger thing or even twitch my ears

Superpowers:
-Anime Nerd
-Can sit for hours in bed with laptop and not get up

Curses:
-SUPER introverted
-Great at being super pessimistic
-I have like no friends
-I can't do anything special like a hotdog tongue, that finger thing or even twitch my ears

Superpowers:
-Anime Nerd
-Can sit for hours in bed with laptop and not get up

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
Curses:
-Food addict
-Uses the internet way too often
-Lazy
-Socially awkward