Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Daily Writing Prompts!
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b][size=7][font=satisfy]~Daily Writing Prompts!~[/b][/size][/center] [center][i][size=2]You enter a library with shelves that spirals upwards into the sky. Books clutter the polished wooden floor and papers float through the air from the millions of levels above you. You walk around until you see a dimly candlelit office with its door ajar. Gently, you push it open to see a large dark tundra with glowing red runes dappled along his body. Candles swirl around him and he pushes his spectacles higher along his snout, ignoring your entrance. You give a light cough to show your presence. He scratches his quill across his parchment in surprise and whirls around to see you. "Oh- Hello!" He says, flustered, "Are- are you here to write?" You nod. "Well! You came to the right place!" He gets up from his seat, though keeping his hunched posture, and shuffles over to a stack of papers. He shoves most of them aside and pulls out an exceptionally long scroll. "I'm assuming you plan to come here very day, so shall I add your name?" You decide to think about it. "I understand." He leaves the paper alone, "Well then, come with me!" He briskly makes his way to the other side of the office and pushes a door open. Tons of dragons move around a large room, chatting with ideas as quill and parchment litter the room. All here at the same time every day to write. Just like you.[/i][/center][/size] Welcome! I am Scorpic, the tundra. This is a place where I will post a prompt every day and you, you beautiful and flowering writer~, can flex your writing ability. Write poems! Short stories! Long stories! Novels! An idea a day to let you get an idea and write away! I hope you find beautiful stories to unravel in your mind! ------------- [quote=Pinglist] @Willowfrost10 @MysticalScribe @PopatoPips @MagesticalNoodle @BeanStag @Sandwichcats @Moonwater @HuskyLove @Dragonclaw101 @SpectralRose @Sillywinter @Crysi102 @After @Holes @Gusted @Skyeset @SpiderLondon @Awe @SashaFiredrake @humanityxpeople @Artificiary @GreatLordHades @crazyraspberry @Aphelium @Alvis @Monkorpio @Gannet @jaiso Let me know if you want to be added![/quote] [b]Some things:[/b] I know there might already be a forum like this, but... here's another one. Please let me know if you have ideas to make this better! You can even offer some of your own prompts! I might make this a contest and give out some prizes! Don't worry if you can't write the best story in a day-- it's all just for practice! Even a paragraph is going to be beautiful and helpful!
~Daily Writing Prompts!~
You enter a library with shelves that spirals upwards into the sky. Books clutter the polished wooden floor and papers float through the air from the millions of levels above you. You walk around until you see a dimly candlelit office with its door ajar.
Gently, you push it open to see a large dark tundra with glowing red runes dappled along his body. Candles swirl around him and he pushes his spectacles higher along his snout, ignoring your entrance.
You give a light cough to show your presence. He scratches his quill across his parchment in surprise and whirls around to see you.
"Oh- Hello!" He says, flustered, "Are- are you here to write?"
You nod.
"Well! You came to the right place!" He gets up from his seat, though keeping his hunched posture, and shuffles over to a stack of papers. He shoves most of them aside and pulls out an exceptionally long scroll. "I'm assuming you plan to come here very day, so shall I add your name?"
You decide to think about it.
"I understand." He leaves the paper alone, "Well then, come with me!" He briskly makes his way to the other side of the office and pushes a door open.
Tons of dragons move around a large room, chatting with ideas as quill and parchment litter the room. All here at the same time every day to write.
Just like you.

Welcome! I am Scorpic, the tundra. This is a place where I will post a prompt every day and you, you beautiful and flowering writer~, can flex your writing ability. Write poems! Short stories! Long stories! Novels! An idea a day to let you get an idea and write away!
I hope you find beautiful stories to unravel in your mind!

Some things:
I know there might already be a forum like this, but... here's another one.
Please let me know if you have ideas to make this better!
You can even offer some of your own prompts!
I might make this a contest and give out some prizes!
Don't worry if you can't write the best story in a day-- it's all just for practice! Even a paragraph is going to be beautiful and helpful!
Scorpicat10.gif
@Scorpicat10 Could you add me to the ping list?
@Scorpicat10 Could you add me to the ping list?
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I would also like to be added to the ping list. I may not participate all the time, but I will try.
(I like the intro. It's very well written) :)
I would also like to be added to the ping list. I may not participate all the time, but I will try.
(I like the intro. It's very well written) :)
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
@Willowfrost10 @MysticalScribe

Prompt: The border

The story doesn't have to say this exactly, it just needs to have this idea!
@Willowfrost10 @MysticalScribe

Prompt: The border

The story doesn't have to say this exactly, it just needs to have this idea!
Scorpicat10.gif
Wait, just one question.
Where do we post the story?
Wait, just one question.
Where do we post the story?
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
@MysticalScribe here
@MysticalScribe here
Scorpicat10.gif
Add me to the pinglist?
Add me to the pinglist?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Can I be added as well?
Can I be added as well?
Can I be added?
Can I be added?
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifbouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gifTomorrow there'll be more of us!
May I be added to the pinglist? I'd love to try this out!
May I be added to the pinglist? I'd love to try this out!
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
1 2 3 4 5