Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Daily Writing Prompts!
1 2 3 4 5
OH my YEs YES YES YES! Please post your stories on the forum!!!
OH my YEs YES YES YES! Please post your stories on the forum!!!
Scorpicat10.gif
@Willowfrost10 @MysticalScribe @PopatoPips @MagesticalNoodle @BeanStag @Sandwichcats @Moonwater @HuskyLove @Dragonclaw101 @SpectralRose @Sillywinter @Crysi102 @After @Holes @Gusted

*This will roll over to March 29, I did it early because of my schedule*

Prompt of the day: Mirrored

Please post your stories on the forum if you want to! This is all just a writing exercise! Feel free to ask for constructive criticism and don't feel any pressure, this is all for practice and fun!
@Willowfrost10 @MysticalScribe @PopatoPips @MagesticalNoodle @BeanStag @Sandwichcats @Moonwater @HuskyLove @Dragonclaw101 @SpectralRose @Sillywinter @Crysi102 @After @Holes @Gusted

*This will roll over to March 29, I did it early because of my schedule*

Prompt of the day: Mirrored

Please post your stories on the forum if you want to! This is all just a writing exercise! Feel free to ask for constructive criticism and don't feel any pressure, this is all for practice and fun!
Scorpicat10.gif
I’d like to be added to the pinglist!
I’d like to be added to the pinglist!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@Scorpicat10 Could I be added to the pinglist, please?

Also, since there's two different prompts, does that mean we can write for both of them?

EDIT: Ohhh you posted the first prompt yesterday and now today there is a different prompt. My bad.
@Scorpicat10 Could I be added to the pinglist, please?

Also, since there's two different prompts, does that mean we can write for both of them?

EDIT: Ohhh you posted the first prompt yesterday and now today there is a different prompt. My bad.
dlJsEIj.png
@popatopips sometimes surprise pings are the best ones. like this! thanks friend c:

@scorpicat10 consider me interested! if you can, add me to the pinglist too please!
@popatopips sometimes surprise pings are the best ones. like this! thanks friend c:

@scorpicat10 consider me interested! if you can, add me to the pinglist too please!
Pinglist, please!
Pinglist, please!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@popatopips
I'd love to be on the pinglist!
@popatopips
I'd love to be on the pinglist!
MBjujvx.png
@Scorpicat10

I'd love a spot on the pinglist please!
@Scorpicat10

I'd love a spot on the pinglist please!
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
@Scorpicat10
I'd love to be put on the pinglist! :D
@Scorpicat10
I'd love to be put on the pinglist! :D

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Mirrored
The pain that racked my body was unbearable. I collapsed on the floor, vomiting. My vision clouded. Screaming filled my ears. Was it my own?

The pain faded. I coughed, spitting up the last bit of vomit. Oily black liquid puddled on the floor. I shook my head, trying to stand.

"You set me free"

My head jerked to follow the sound. my heart pounded in my ears. Where was he?

"You set me free"

"Who are you?" I screamed to the darkness.

"Quite pathetic. You know who I am."

I stared at the shadows. I knew he was there. He was watching me. "Show yourself..." I said quietly.

His laugh came, cruel and cold. "You try to command me as you would a dog. I am no animal. No beast to be commanded. I am you."

I growled. "You are not me." I said. "You are not me. Never. Never."

"You're right." he said. "I'm better."

He stepped out of the shadows. He had a dark complexion, with blackened eyes. He stood, arms crossed, towering over me.

I stood my ground. "No." I said simply.

The man cackled. He snapped his jaw shut suddenly, eyes glaring at me. "You'd be noting without me. I am out. You cannot stop me!
I gasped, shooting up. A nightmare. I looked down at my shaking hands. It had felt so real. I took a breath, and let it out slowly.

I made my way to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face, calming myself.

"It was just a dream..." I said.

I looked into the mirror tiredly. What stared back at me was not my reflection. The man reached out, grabbing my throat. I choked, puling away. The man puled me close.

"You cannot escape." He whispered.

I dropped to the floor, hands limp at my sides. The man stood above me, arms crossed. "Pathetic child..." he growled.

I closed my eyes. A sharp kick caused me to cry out. I looked up at my attacker. I collapsed on my side, tears forming in my eyes. I wanted to give up. I closed my eyes. The man laughed above me.

"I am free..."
Mirrored
The pain that racked my body was unbearable. I collapsed on the floor, vomiting. My vision clouded. Screaming filled my ears. Was it my own?

The pain faded. I coughed, spitting up the last bit of vomit. Oily black liquid puddled on the floor. I shook my head, trying to stand.

"You set me free"

My head jerked to follow the sound. my heart pounded in my ears. Where was he?

"You set me free"

"Who are you?" I screamed to the darkness.

"Quite pathetic. You know who I am."

I stared at the shadows. I knew he was there. He was watching me. "Show yourself..." I said quietly.

His laugh came, cruel and cold. "You try to command me as you would a dog. I am no animal. No beast to be commanded. I am you."

I growled. "You are not me." I said. "You are not me. Never. Never."

"You're right." he said. "I'm better."

He stepped out of the shadows. He had a dark complexion, with blackened eyes. He stood, arms crossed, towering over me.

I stood my ground. "No." I said simply.

The man cackled. He snapped his jaw shut suddenly, eyes glaring at me. "You'd be noting without me. I am out. You cannot stop me!
I gasped, shooting up. A nightmare. I looked down at my shaking hands. It had felt so real. I took a breath, and let it out slowly.

I made my way to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face, calming myself.

"It was just a dream..." I said.

I looked into the mirror tiredly. What stared back at me was not my reflection. The man reached out, grabbing my throat. I choked, puling away. The man puled me close.

"You cannot escape." He whispered.

I dropped to the floor, hands limp at my sides. The man stood above me, arms crossed. "Pathetic child..." he growled.

I closed my eyes. A sharp kick caused me to cry out. I looked up at my attacker. I collapsed on my side, tears forming in my eyes. I wanted to give up. I closed my eyes. The man laughed above me.

"I am free..."
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5