Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Vistas!
Hi! I'm just posting this to check this bug really quick. I've been having issues with the vistas not showing up and I want to see if it's JUST for my viewing or if it goes across accounts/guests. I've already sent a help desk ticket in and they have yet to respond to me, so I'm assuming it wasn't a problem! But I still can't see it so I am once again checking because vistas are expensive as hell and I don't want to waste my money. And, no, I'm not using a second account, I'm just going in as a guest on a different device.
Hi! I'm just posting this to check this bug really quick. I've been having issues with the vistas not showing up and I want to see if it's JUST for my viewing or if it goes across accounts/guests. I've already sent a help desk ticket in and they have yet to respond to me, so I'm assuming it wasn't a problem! But I still can't see it so I am once again checking because vistas are expensive as hell and I don't want to waste my money. And, no, I'm not using a second account, I'm just going in as a guest on a different device.
Aaaaandd guess what? It's not just me! I still can't see it as a guest even though I can see everyone else's vistas. FUN! Can someone help me or am I going to have to send in another help desk ticket and hope for the best?
Aaaaandd guess what? It's not just me! I still can't see it as a guest even though I can see everyone else's vistas. FUN! Can someone help me or am I going to have to send in another help desk ticket and hope for the best?
@ReaperOfAngels we need more information before anyone can determine what the problem is. sending multiple help desk submissions is not going to do anything.
where/when did you buy the vista from?
did you already apply it from your hoard?
did you apply it in your account settings?
have you tried clearing your cache?
@ReaperOfAngels we need more information before anyone can determine what the problem is. sending multiple help desk submissions is not going to do anything.
where/when did you buy the vista from?
did you already apply it from your hoard?
did you apply it in your account settings?
have you tried clearing your cache?
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@ReaperofAngels
Have you applied the vista or just have it in your hoard?
Also once you have the vista applied you need to go in your account settings and change the default forum vista (none)
@ReaperofAngels
Have you applied the vista or just have it in your hoard?
Also once you have the vista applied you need to go in your account settings and change the default forum vista (none)
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
The vista that I applied was back from the Starfall Festival. I had one other and one for the Arcanist. I didn't apply the Arcanist one, because I was scared it wouldn't go through and it was expensive. I applied the other one, but I can remember what it was.
The vista that I applied was back from the Starfall Festival. I had one other and one for the Arcanist. I didn't apply the Arcanist one, because I was scared it wouldn't go through and it was expensive. I applied the other one, but I can remember what it was.
That's... weird? Okay
That's... weird? Okay