Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 ... 6848 6849
@Noodlesper they are on a nest of 2 eggs i love there coloring
@Noodlesper they are on a nest of 2 eggs i love there coloring
m1CZHJt.gif
@Megan65

Great, thank you! I'll send 'em on along to you!

@poppylilly
Finally something better than their constant 1-eggers haha. And thank you! If you want to you can keep one of their hatchlings since they'll be given away for free anyway
@Megan65

Great, thank you! I'll send 'em on along to you!

@poppylilly
Finally something better than their constant 1-eggers haha. And thank you! If you want to you can keep one of their hatchlings since they'll be given away for free anyway
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
Light: @Alliance @Countercurse @Deluxe @Deoxtri @Deva @Dragondrop @dustclouds @Enriana @Enra @heartcrusher1 @HuskyLove @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Morifinde @Nightfleet @Oreosalad @Pennywhistle @Petrychor @Shikoire @SperoDeoVolente @Sssasha @Starsystems @TornadoTorrie @Unenchanted @zorramala

Looking for one Light nest please! What kind of food would you like?
Found!
Light: @Alliance @Countercurse @Deluxe @Deoxtri @Deva @Dragondrop @dustclouds @Enriana @Enra @heartcrusher1 @HuskyLove @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Morifinde @Nightfleet @Oreosalad @Pennywhistle @Petrychor @Shikoire @SperoDeoVolente @Sssasha @Starsystems @TornadoTorrie @Unenchanted @zorramala

Looking for one Light nest please! What kind of food would you like?
Found!
8d7o509.png
@Noodlesper

I can host your Ice pair! Any food is fine with me.
@Noodlesper

I can host your Ice pair! Any food is fine with me.
@ShadowFlamel I have one for you! Any kind of food works for me :D
@ShadowFlamel I have one for you! Any kind of food works for me :D
vonVRKR.png
@ShadowFlamel Only two eggs unfortunately!
@ShadowFlamel Only two eggs unfortunately!
vonVRKR.png
@Noodlesper they only had 1 egg :(
@Noodlesper they only had 1 egg :(
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
@VincentAnderlin
Little late on the reply but thank you! I'll send them along! Let's see if my new project brings any luck

@VincentAnderlin
Little late on the reply but thank you! I'll send them along! Let's see if my new project brings any luck

nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper

Gah! Only two eggs.
@Noodlesper

Gah! Only two eggs.
@aformofmotion @AdventureTiger @arcaneidolriots @CelticRoses @Cheshly @Coddiwomple @Dodecahedron @Elven0artist0 @emzynai @EpicSquid @HailQueenSteph @Impception @Iralla @Kallistrate @KameTurtle @KhepriRose @Kyoki @Myling @Oniryuu @Runasunder @Sethian @Shleedelie @SoullessARMY

Hi there, can any of you host a SD/Imp pair for me?
@aformofmotion @AdventureTiger @arcaneidolriots @CelticRoses @Cheshly @Coddiwomple @Dodecahedron @Elven0artist0 @emzynai @EpicSquid @HailQueenSteph @Impception @Iralla @Kallistrate @KameTurtle @KhepriRose @Kyoki @Myling @Oniryuu @Runasunder @Sethian @Shleedelie @SoullessARMY

Hi there, can any of you host a SD/Imp pair for me?
ZQGfAQY.png
1 2 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 ... 6848 6849