Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 120 121
@Trevalyen
@Trevalyen
@FieryFeather
pinging self for future reference c:
@FieryFeather
pinging self for future reference c:
FR+8 (GMT+1), I may be slow to reply!
thank you for this
thank you for this
Kano3Shuuya.png
awesome guide! thanks so much ^^
awesome guide! thanks so much ^^
txa43GE.jpg
So, in Coli v1.0, Scratch animation is faster because the breath animation occurs as a part of the attack, rather than at the end.

In Coli v2.0 that's currently in Beta testing, Scratch animation has been made much slower. The breath animation happens after the dragon returns to its position and consumes an additional second of time.

I've been a huge fan of 117 STR / 72 QCK playstyle in the Mire, but based on this information, I plan to convert to 119 STR when Coli v2.0 goes live. This is because I relied heavily on the short Scratch animation of the 117 STR playstyle, and now it's better to cut out the Scratch times altogether. Coli v2.0 also lowered the Rally animation time a little bit, which helps reduce the pain of Rallying all the time compared to Scratch.

They put in a great effort to change the feel of the animation flow after receiving negative feedback on the disruptive flow, and the coli plays a lot more like he legacy coli now. It feels great and pleasant to use.

In addition, you can build up to 100% Breath now due to bug being fixed, so the advantage of 117 STR storing up more breath is still good. I’ll be sticking with 117 STR after all :)
So, in Coli v1.0, Scratch animation is faster because the breath animation occurs as a part of the attack, rather than at the end.

In Coli v2.0 that's currently in Beta testing, Scratch animation has been made much slower. The breath animation happens after the dragon returns to its position and consumes an additional second of time.

I've been a huge fan of 117 STR / 72 QCK playstyle in the Mire, but based on this information, I plan to convert to 119 STR when Coli v2.0 goes live. This is because I relied heavily on the short Scratch animation of the 117 STR playstyle, and now it's better to cut out the Scratch times altogether. Coli v2.0 also lowered the Rally animation time a little bit, which helps reduce the pain of Rallying all the time compared to Scratch.

They put in a great effort to change the feel of the animation flow after receiving negative feedback on the disruptive flow, and the coli plays a lot more like he legacy coli now. It feels great and pleasant to use.

In addition, you can build up to 100% Breath now due to bug being fixed, so the advantage of 117 STR storing up more breath is still good. I’ll be sticking with 117 STR after all :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I come to say thank you for this informative guide. I have leveled six dragons up enough to exalt this way and I have a main team that has already achieved level 9. And the Pinkerton daily gifted me an Ambush yesterday. This is a very thorough guide and I am very grateful to you.

edit @kiena
I come to say thank you for this informative guide. I have leveled six dragons up enough to exalt this way and I have a main team that has already achieved level 9. And the Pinkerton daily gifted me an Ambush yesterday. This is a very thorough guide and I am very grateful to you.

edit @kiena
@Kiena do the builds recommended in the guide work with the new coli?
@Kiena do the builds recommended in the guide work with the new coli?
9dnHHEV.png[They/Their pronouns] [+3 hrs FR time]FVUbFdI.png99HHus9.jpg
@atuin - Unfortunately, I haven't had time to play at all in the past few months. So I'm afraid I don't know. :( Sorry!

@GinForBreakfast - I'm so glad the guide helped you! :D Note the above, though - you might want to check out other guides at this time to make sure you have the best team possible for the new Coliseum. :)
@atuin - Unfortunately, I haven't had time to play at all in the past few months. So I'm afraid I don't know. :( Sorry!

@GinForBreakfast - I'm so glad the guide helped you! :D Note the above, though - you might want to check out other guides at this time to make sure you have the best team possible for the new Coliseum. :)
Why did Eliminate stop being sold in the Marketplace? How are we supposed to get more?
Why did Eliminate stop being sold in the Marketplace? How are we supposed to get more?
This is very helpful, thank so much!

@ameestach I don't actually know why you can't buy it from the marketplace, so you'll have to go to the auction house to buy it. It's super expensive sadly :(
I also believe it's a drop from the coli? correct me if I'm wrong
This is very helpful, thank so much!

@ameestach I don't actually know why you can't buy it from the marketplace, so you'll have to go to the auction house to buy it. It's super expensive sadly :(
I also believe it's a drop from the coli? correct me if I'm wrong
Webp.net-resizeimage_%282%29.gif xxxgenderfluid, they/them
xxxcurrently: on semi-hiatus!

xxx-hatchery

xxx-art shop

xxx-wishlist
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 120 121