Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is gladekeeper aerodynamic
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2018-03-25 12:34:17" ] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/53ce/f/2018/058/e/a/9_by_henry_the_archer-dc4go8p.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] is it bad that this was litterally what popped into my mind when I saw this post
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2018-03-25 12:34:17:
9_by_henry_the_archer-dc4go8p.gif
is it bad that this was litterally what popped into my mind when I saw this post

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Glademomma can't fly :( but I had a dream where she hunted down every last one of us in the forest and when she hunted she was the forest and the forest would move and the eyes would loom out and then the forest would devour and sway and move to hunt again
Glademomma can't fly :( but I had a dream where she hunted down every last one of us in the forest and when she hunted she was the forest and the forest would move and the eyes would loom out and then the forest would devour and sway and move to hunt again
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
She l e v i t a t e s
She l e v i t a t e s
[quote name="DuskAwakening" date="2018-03-25 13:47:45" ] Glademomma can't fly :( but I had a dream where she hunted down every last one of us in the forest and when she hunted she was the forest and the forest would move and the eyes would loom out and then the forest would devour and sway and move to hunt again [/quote] That's terrifying, a really cool thought, and probably very plausible for how Gladekeeper would hunt people in the Viridian Labyrinth all at once.
DuskAwakening wrote on 2018-03-25 13:47:45:

That's terrifying, a really cool thought, and probably very plausible for how Gladekeeper would hunt people in the Viridian Labyrinth all at once.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Oh, sure! See, the only thing you need to do in order to fly, is to make sure you miss the ground. If you just think about something else while you're falling to your death enough to forget gravity and stop expecting to die, gravity will forget about you too and you'll fly. Easy peasy.

GK got an ages worth at practice I bet she knows how to miss the ground perfectly well.
Oh, sure! See, the only thing you need to do in order to fly, is to make sure you miss the ground. If you just think about something else while you're falling to your death enough to forget gravity and stop expecting to die, gravity will forget about you too and you'll fly. Easy peasy.

GK got an ages worth at practice I bet she knows how to miss the ground perfectly well.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
I sort of headcannon that she can't fly, but when she wants to travel in the sky with her saplings, she summons thick vines to form platforms for her to step on up to the sky. I don't know, just an idea.
I sort of headcannon that she can't fly, but when she wants to travel in the sky with her saplings, she summons thick vines to form platforms for her to step on up to the sky. I don't know, just an idea.
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
Many plant spores and seeds often use the wind to fly- wait.

Winddad, out of the kindness of his heart, helps his sister fly. (Btw I'm a hardcore shipper of Plaugemom x Winddad)
Many plant spores and seeds often use the wind to fly- wait.

Winddad, out of the kindness of his heart, helps his sister fly. (Btw I'm a hardcore shipper of Plaugemom x Winddad)
helicopter trees
helicopter trees
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
She flies. No one knows how, but she lifts her tree wings and majestically takes off. She might slowly sort of flap, but in a majestic way.
She flies. No one knows how, but she lifts her tree wings and majestically takes off. She might slowly sort of flap, but in a majestic way.
23518.png17370.png13413.png17371.png15119.png
[quote name="Gusted" date="2018-03-25 13:04:55" ] [quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2018-03-25 12:34:17" ] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/53ce/f/2018/058/e/a/9_by_henry_the_archer-dc4go8p.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] is it bad that this was litterally what popped into my mind when I saw this post [/quote] It’s a bird! It’s a plane!? *distant bird screaming* Aaaaand itS glAdeMOm
Gusted wrote on 2018-03-25 13:04:55:
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2018-03-25 12:34:17:
9_by_henry_the_archer-dc4go8p.gif
is it bad that this was litterally what popped into my mind when I saw this post
It’s a bird! It’s a plane!? *distant bird screaming*
Aaaaand itS glAdeMOm
1 2 3 4 5 6