Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Typing Tues Lore Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 90 91
@Tues Oh I'm sorry!
I think I'll wait because I want type C for sure. c:
@Tues Oh I'm sorry!
I think I'll wait because I want type C for sure. c:
firetop.png
@Coolblob6

Adding you to the list! I'm assuming you want coding since you listed 35kT as the total? Please send your payment through PM or CR, whichever you prefer!

@AMSherwood

I am doing coding, yes! I'll get you down for a slot right away. Please make sure you send your payment by PM or CR, whichever you prefer. c:

@Giosetta

All righty, sounds good! I understand wanting the full package, haha. I think the next time I'll be doing every and any type of bio is in May after finals and research papers are over, so keep an eye out then!
@Coolblob6

Adding you to the list! I'm assuming you want coding since you listed 35kT as the total? Please send your payment through PM or CR, whichever you prefer!

@AMSherwood

I am doing coding, yes! I'll get you down for a slot right away. Please make sure you send your payment by PM or CR, whichever you prefer. c:

@Giosetta

All righty, sounds good! I understand wanting the full package, haha. I think the next time I'll be doing every and any type of bio is in May after finals and research papers are over, so keep an eye out then!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@tues I'll send it right now! I just wanted to double check before I did!! Thanks so much!!!
@tues I'll send it right now! I just wanted to double check before I did!! Thanks so much!!!
C5V5o0z.png
@AMSherwood

Not a problem! Thanks for ordering!
@AMSherwood

Not a problem! Thanks for ordering!
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues should i send the dragon over with 35k?
@Tues should i send the dragon over with 35k?
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Coolblob6

Oh no, the dragon doesn't have to leave your lair! When the bio is done, I'll PM to you, and you can copy paste it into the dragon's bio yourself! :)
@Coolblob6

Oh no, the dragon doesn't have to leave your lair! When the bio is done, I'll PM to you, and you can copy paste it into the dragon's bio yourself! :)
she/they -- fr+3
Two reviews completed between homework assignments, possibly might be able to do two or so more this evening!
Two reviews completed between homework assignments, possibly might be able to do two or so more this evening!
she/they -- fr+3
Bump.
Bump.
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues in case I should make it all official with a form!

Username and ID: Aryana, 211911
Style(s) and Number of Each: One type B bio please :D
Dragons Being Written For: The unspecified old man treedragon as already discussed in a pm ;D
Ideas?: as above
"Must Be Included" Details: as above sorry for secrecy
Total Cost: 30kt? :D
@Tues in case I should make it all official with a form!

Username and ID: Aryana, 211911
Style(s) and Number of Each: One type B bio please :D
Dragons Being Written For: The unspecified old man treedragon as already discussed in a pm ;D
Ideas?: as above
"Must Be Included" Details: as above sorry for secrecy
Total Cost: 30kt? :D
butterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gif
@Aryana

Gotcha down on the front page for a slot! PMing because oh my. How secret.
@Aryana

Gotcha down on the front page for a slot! PMing because oh my. How secret.
she/they -- fr+3
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 90 91