Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 319 320
I wish for dragons of any gender and breed that have (or are close to) antique primary/beige secondary/ antique gem gene tertiary I wish for all lightning flight skins (I only have Thunderstruck and Plasmatronicoatl and electric ruler) I wish for a suitible mate for my beloved Shishigami [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=334076&tab=dragon&did=35077667][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/350777/35077667p.png[/img][/url] I wish for blue silks for Satya I wish for a plague doctor mask for Mako I wish for art for my overwatch dragons who don't have any yet I wish for a skin for a male dragon that features a prosthetic arm and leg or just missing those limbs for Jamison (but not for imperial) I wish for my 5th page of lair space update: I have unlocked the 5th page! now just to keep expanding and get it filled! I've also been buying more art for my dragons! only a handful of my fandragons still don't have art.
I wish for dragons of any gender and breed that have (or are close to) antique primary/beige secondary/ antique gem gene tertiary
I wish for all lightning flight skins (I only have Thunderstruck and Plasmatronicoatl and electric ruler)
I wish for a suitible mate for my beloved Shishigami
35077667p.png
I wish for blue silks for Satya
I wish for a plague doctor mask for Mako
I wish for art for my overwatch dragons who don't have any yet
I wish for a skin for a male dragon that features a prosthetic arm and leg or just missing those limbs for Jamison (but not for imperial)
I wish for my 5th page of lair space

update: I have unlocked the 5th page! now just to keep expanding and get it filled!
I've also been buying more art for my dragons! only a handful of my fandragons still don't have art.
CL9m1Kr.pngzyTyHmX.gif actively hunting forest/red dragons!
I wish for...

- gems or treasure to buy pretty dragons with
- any apparel, I think the flowerfall and Silk apparel sets are really nice! The Frosted Druid Apparel set I think would look amazing on my Warden.
- white/black/greyscale dragons
- unhatched eggs? I've read a little about them and hatching a random dragon seems like fun!
- Crystaline Gala Vista (please!!!)
- A Scatterscroll for my Butt-Ugly Progen Granna
I wish for...

- gems or treasure to buy pretty dragons with
- any apparel, I think the flowerfall and Silk apparel sets are really nice! The Frosted Druid Apparel set I think would look amazing on my Warden.
- white/black/greyscale dragons
- unhatched eggs? I've read a little about them and hatching a random dragon seems like fun!
- Crystaline Gala Vista (please!!!)
- A Scatterscroll for my Butt-Ugly Progen Granna
My lair is progen and gene project-based, this is a great thing!

I'll take whatever honestly, but I do have specifics!

genes:
  • Wasp
  • Seraph
  • Stained

Scrolls:
  • Scatter Scroll
  • Wildclaw breed change (2)

Like I said, I'd honestly love ANYTHING, I like surprises too! Of course, any amount of gems and treasure do help to fund my projects! But I appreciate food, familiars, apparel, anything!!

THANKS!
My lair is progen and gene project-based, this is a great thing!

I'll take whatever honestly, but I do have specifics!

genes:
  • Wasp
  • Seraph
  • Stained

Scrolls:
  • Scatter Scroll
  • Wildclaw breed change (2)

Like I said, I'd honestly love ANYTHING, I like surprises too! Of course, any amount of gems and treasure do help to fund my projects! But I appreciate food, familiars, apparel, anything!!

THANKS!
I wish for

-treasure/gems
-random apparel
- a stack of food
-a familiar I don't have
-any kind of skin
I wish for

-treasure/gems
-random apparel
- a stack of food
-a familiar I don't have
-any kind of skin
[center]I wish for Gems A pretty Spiral A Scroll of Eternal Youth Any apparel Thank you EarthPuppies for the gem, apparel and food! Thank you for reading, Nugget loves you.[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2XNYk0L.png[/img][/center]
I wish for
Gems
A pretty Spiral
A Scroll of Eternal Youth
Any apparel

Thank you EarthPuppies for the gem, apparel and food!

Thank you for reading, Nugget loves you.
2XNYk0L.png
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
I wish, I wish, with all my heart, for: ----- [center][color=darkred]APPAREL:[/color][/center] [item=autumnal wreath][item=trickster's magic cards][item=twice-dyed cowl][item=skeletal chimes][item=prismatic bundle][item=night sky bundle][item=crazy cat dragon starter kit][item=ebony antlers][item=bone antlers][item=reaper guise] [center][color=darkred]ACCENTS:[/color][/center] [skin=23530][skin=22279][skin=18519][skin=18466][skin=17201] [size=2]- and any accent by Apel <3[/size] [center][color=darkred]MISC:[/color][/center] [item=onyx cobra][item=gold ore][item=silver muck][item=iron treasure chest][item=gilded decorative chest][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=prismatic token][item=spare inventory crate][item=breed change: wildclaw][item=secondary gene: bee][item=primary gene: skink][item=secondary gene: spinner][item=tri-color scatterscroll] [center][size=4]As well as [color=red]any festival items!![/color][/size] [size=2]I've missed so many festivals ;~;[/size][/center] [center][quote=Special Thanks To]SpectralRose | RoyalSorceress[/quote][/center]
I wish, I wish, with all my heart, for:
APPAREL:
Autumnal Wreath Trickster's Magic Cards Twice-Dyed Cowl Skeletal Chimes Prismatic Bundle Night Sky Bundle Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit Ebony Antlers Bone Antlers Reaper Guise

ACCENTS:

- and any accent by Apel <3
MISC:
Onyx Cobra Gold Ore Silver Muck Iron Treasure Chest Gilded Decorative Chest Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Prismatic Token Spare Inventory Crate Breed Change: Wildclaw Secondary Gene: Bee Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner Tri-Color Scatterscroll

As well as any festival items!!
I've missed so many festivals ;~;

Special Thanks To wrote:
SpectralRose | RoyalSorceress
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
I wish for
1. Gems or treasure 250 gems and 150,000 treasure
2. Skins and accents of all kinds
3. Apparel of all kind, see this thread for what aparrel I really want...
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2410546
4. Familiars
5. Unhatched eggs
6. Rare chests
7. Gene changes: wasp, bee
8. Breed changes: coati, wildclaw, ridgeback, imperial
9. I would love, love, love, Pixie Procession!
I wish for
1. Gems or treasure 250 gems and 150,000 treasure
2. Skins and accents of all kinds
3. Apparel of all kind, see this thread for what aparrel I really want...
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2410546
4. Familiars
5. Unhatched eggs
6. Rare chests
7. Gene changes: wasp, bee
8. Breed changes: coati, wildclaw, ridgeback, imperial
9. I would love, love, love, Pixie Procession!
Butterfly Gene Raffle 14758.png
I wish for
·Apparel sets or ·Apparel in general
·Treasure so I can buy more space for my dragons
·Tips on being patient waiting for my dragons to age and for the breeding cooldown
·Familiars (preferably cute ones)
·Black rose or axolotl vista
I wish for
·Apparel sets or ·Apparel in general
·Treasure so I can buy more space for my dragons
·Tips on being patient waiting for my dragons to age and for the breeding cooldown
·Familiars (preferably cute ones)
·Black rose or axolotl vista
1RIYgbj.gif 5BsilZ9.png
QUIpVFE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
mtHAEL4.png
PRICTGJ.png

I personally would wish for

A few dragons @ToxicToucan thank you so much! aaa, they're amazing!
Treasure/gems
Skins
And a boon of fertility

Or surprise me! @RoyalSorceress Thank you so much! That's so much, Thanks!
(This is pretty vague)

:P
I personally would wish for

A few dragons @ToxicToucan thank you so much! aaa, they're amazing!
Treasure/gems
Skins
And a boon of fertility

Or surprise me! @RoyalSorceress Thank you so much! That's so much, Thanks!
(This is pretty vague)

:P
the owo god is here
2DhAoBg.png
I wish for:

-gems
-any familiar I don’t have
I wish for:

-gems
-any familiar I don’t have
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 319 320