Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Winner chosen! Thank you all so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40180926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401810/40180926_350.png[/img] [/url] Everything about my dream girl here is perfect. Except the fact that I'm convinced she's unnamable. Seriously, I normally have dragons named within a day, but this girl REFUSES to be named! So, I'm turning to the FR community to name her. Hopefully, you can do better than me. [b]Rules:[/b] - There is no limit to how many names you list - Contest ends on Saturday, March 24th - I have the right to cut this contest off sooner - If I do not find a name that I love here, then I have the right to withhold the prize - I can extend this competition if I so choose - If I come up with a name before the end of this, I have the right to cancel this competition - If two people list the same names, the first one to post it wins the prize [b]Names that I've come up with (but don't love):[/b] - Rem/Remy - Persephone - Andromeda If you'd like to see what kind of names I like, feel free to search through my lair! As a rule of thumb, however, I don't really enjoy "people" names for dragons, and I like there to be some meaning behind the name (the only "people" names in my lair are OCs turned into dragons). Aside from everything listed above, go wild!

40180926_350.png

Everything about my dream girl here is perfect.

Except the fact that I'm convinced she's unnamable.

Seriously, I normally have dragons named within a day, but this girl REFUSES to be named! So, I'm turning to the FR community to name her. Hopefully, you can do better than me.

Rules:
- There is no limit to how many names you list
- Contest ends on Saturday, March 24th
- I have the right to cut this contest off sooner
- If I do not find a name that I love here, then I have the right to withhold the prize
- I can extend this competition if I so choose
- If I come up with a name before the end of this, I have the right to cancel this competition
- If two people list the same names, the first one to post it wins the prize

Names that I've come up with (but don't love):
- Rem/Remy
- Persephone
- Andromeda

If you'd like to see what kind of names I like, feel free to search through my lair! As a rule of thumb, however, I don't really enjoy "people" names for dragons, and I like there to be some meaning behind the name (the only "people" names in my lair are OCs turned into dragons). Aside from everything listed above, go wild!
Akhilleus.gif
* Amazonia

* jaguara

* peacock

* Prisma
* Amazonia

* jaguara

* peacock

* Prisma
Arora
Chrisma
Luman
Osira
Nithanty
Arora
Chrisma
Luman
Osira
Nithanty
A5i3AHB.png
hmmm.

regular/unique names

- azalia/azalea

- keeva

- rivka

- pamina

- abhy/abie

real words

- trinity

- luna

- agate

- dahlia

- peridot
hmmm.

regular/unique names

- azalia/azalea

- keeva

- rivka

- pamina

- abhy/abie

real words

- trinity

- luna

- agate

- dahlia

- peridot
image.png

| hello
| becca | she/her |
| FR +2
Elestia

Glitterball

Invidere

Entirisma
Elestia

Glitterball

Invidere

Entirisma
~Divith
~Harrow
~Chimera
~Necro
~Wyvern
~Livid
~Fern
~Divith
~Harrow
~Chimera
~Necro
~Wyvern
~Livid
~Fern
houndoom_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49hu.giftyranitar_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48ug.giflucario_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49dl.gifraikou_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494w.gifgengar_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49lv.gifgrowlithe_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49jl.gif

Kalidri

Kalidri
Get this accent here!
I can only really think of one. xD

Caladium- or Cally for short.
I can only really think of one. xD

Caladium- or Cally for short.
ZPi2doa.png
Dendrobati
Strelitzia
Urana
Plutonia
Miasma
Hemlock
Lantana
Azalea
Dendrobati
Strelitzia
Urana
Plutonia
Miasma
Hemlock
Lantana
Azalea
FR+3
Iris - while it is the name of a flower it also means rainbow and is the name of the greek goddess of rainbows

Itzel/Ixchel - rainbow lady

Lior - My light

Tlanextli - radiance, brilliance, majesty or splendor

Aine - radiance, the name of the queen of fairies, who might have been a goddess of light

Eliora - my god is light

Inina - glimmer of light

Liora/Liorit - my light

Mahina - moonlight

Zora - dawning light

Dara - star

Astra - star

Danica/Danika - morning star

Vespera - evening star
Iris - while it is the name of a flower it also means rainbow and is the name of the greek goddess of rainbows

Itzel/Ixchel - rainbow lady

Lior - My light

Tlanextli - radiance, brilliance, majesty or splendor

Aine - radiance, the name of the queen of fairies, who might have been a goddess of light

Eliora - my god is light

Inina - glimmer of light

Liora/Liorit - my light

Mahina - moonlight

Zora - dawning light

Dara - star

Astra - star

Danica/Danika - morning star

Vespera - evening star
1 2 3 4 5 6