Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | O no
1 2
... are we not considering the fact that well

What’s going to happen to the banks and such when all those newbies realize how cool dominance is?

How competitive are they going to be?

whAT IF THEY DO THE REVERSE EXALING IS BAD THEME TO THE EXTREME

Just “hi, I heard you guys did his so I brought 10000 treasure to help out!”

“Woah, thanks newbie, were really-“

“Guys! Look! I found seomthing cool!”

*eight hundred newbies swarm in with varying amounts of gold/gems*
... are we not considering the fact that well

What’s going to happen to the banks and such when all those newbies realize how cool dominance is?

How competitive are they going to be?

whAT IF THEY DO THE REVERSE EXALING IS BAD THEME TO THE EXTREME

Just “hi, I heard you guys did his so I brought 10000 treasure to help out!”

“Woah, thanks newbie, were really-“

“Guys! Look! I found seomthing cool!”

*eight hundred newbies swarm in with varying amounts of gold/gems*
But that’s KAYAYAYAYAYDAYS lie isn’t it?
Form Voltron!:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2364225
The more the merrier? I see no issue with more new players...
The more the merrier? I see no issue with more new players...
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
And? I'd think the flights would be happy to have more help with dom. If anything, players being able to join unlimitedly might finally even out the flight populations and make dominance more balanced and challenging for everybody.
And? I'd think the flights would be happy to have more help with dom. If anything, players being able to join unlimitedly might finally even out the flight populations and make dominance more balanced and challenging for everybody.
doFoi94.png
...what's the bad part about this? I'd love some more dom competition, and not enough funds is a fairly large reason conquest pushes aren't more commonly done by some flights.
...what's the bad part about this? I'd love some more dom competition, and not enough funds is a fairly large reason conquest pushes aren't more commonly done by some flights.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
I think this would be kinda cool imo? Like having a bunch of people for dom isn't bad at all really~ I would love more competition in dom :>

Though, my main fear is it's going to be the opposite in extreme. I have a feeling we'll be seeing some massive amounts of threads asking why someone would exalt their fodder dragons and then get upset ;-; ah...
I think this would be kinda cool imo? Like having a bunch of people for dom isn't bad at all really~ I would love more competition in dom :>

Though, my main fear is it's going to be the opposite in extreme. I have a feeling we'll be seeing some massive amounts of threads asking why someone would exalt their fodder dragons and then get upset ;-; ah...
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
the more the merrier! more players is always a good thing! i don't get why people are complaining about the fact there will be more players....
the more the merrier! more players is always a good thing! i don't get why people are complaining about the fact there will be more players....
wip sig i haven't updated it in years
At least they wouldn't be screaming about cruelty to pixels.
At least they wouldn't be screaming about cruelty to pixels.
I myself am a newbie when it comes to dom... honestly I forget it is a thing half the time. XD
I myself am a newbie when it comes to dom... honestly I forget it is a thing half the time. XD
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
It’s not so much the showing of new faces to the game I’m worried about... it’s the fodder prices. Eight hundred more people give eight hundred more players worth of treasure who buy eight hundred players worth of fodder... im expecting some major economy changes
It’s not so much the showing of new faces to the game I’m worried about... it’s the fodder prices. Eight hundred more people give eight hundred more players worth of treasure who buy eight hundred players worth of fodder... im expecting some major economy changes
But that’s KAYAYAYAYAYDAYS lie isn’t it?
Form Voltron!:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2364225
@LyingAround well, that's also eight hundred more people breeding fodder, too. economy hasn't changed drastically with Welcome Weeks, so i doubt it'll change much with open reg.
@LyingAround well, that's also eight hundred more people breeding fodder, too. economy hasn't changed drastically with Welcome Weeks, so i doubt it'll change much with open reg.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2