Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
[quote name="Elisse" date="2018-03-14 10:35:57" ] I feel this ought to be said....I know we all are on the Emperors hype train, but there is a chance this won’t happen. Which is fine, the story will be good regardless. I don’t think its smart to put all our hopes on a single event happening. [/quote] You're probably right! Especially considering the quote from the Lightweaver was how the light was blinding. It might go in the direction of all this elemental energy exploding onto the scene in a blaze of glory! And that'll be sickkkk. And while I won't rebel or anything when it's not emporers...the idea it [i] could [/i] be...MAKES ME HYPEEEEE
Elisse wrote on 2018-03-14 10:35:57:
I feel this ought to be said....I know we all are on the Emperors hype train, but there is a chance this won’t happen. Which is fine, the story will be good regardless. I don’t think its smart to put all our hopes on a single event happening.

You're probably right! Especially considering the quote from the Lightweaver was how the light was blinding. It might go in the direction of all this elemental energy exploding onto the scene in a blaze of glory! And that'll be sickkkk.

And while I won't rebel or anything when it's not emporers...the idea it could be...MAKES ME HYPEEEEE
6wR17En.png
[quote name="DuskAwakening" date="2018-03-14 10:27:08" ] [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2018-03-14 10:26:32" ] The last one is tomorrow which means Light is tomorrow which means Emperors???? [/quote] Emperor[i]s[/i]??? More than one O.o [/quote] if i wake up on this april fools day(or worse before that) and ALL MY IMPS ARE EMPERORS in my lair?!! nuuuu Akiri nuuuu ;n;
DuskAwakening wrote on 2018-03-14 10:27:08:
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2018-03-14 10:26:32:
The last one is tomorrow which means Light is tomorrow which means Emperors????
Emperors??? More than one O.o
if i wake up on this april fools day(or worse before that) and ALL MY IMPS ARE EMPERORS in my lair?!!
nuuuu Akiri nuuuu ;n;
[quote name="Mediumdee" date="2018-03-14 10:27:32" ] Wanna bet an emperor will show up tomorrow? How many imps have died during this entire thing so far? I wonder if the change of winds is gonna affect the other flights as well... you guys might be getting some cold fronts soon enough [/quote] Not so many actually: Ice: 0 (2 casualties: Tundra and Skydancer) Arcane: 0 (No casualties) Fire: 0 (No casualties) Wind: 0 (No casualties) Shadow: 0 (No casualties) Earth: ??? (There were no casualties KNOWN. And we dont know the breed of 1 of the 3 dragons that dissapeared) Lightening: 0 (No casualties) Nature/Plague: I believe it is said the First Seed is absorving the falling warriors for energy and if they are being rot and absorved...i dont think they could create an emperor [quote]Morix’s warriors were falling, used by The First Seed to fertilize and accelerate its growth[/quote] Water: 0 (No casualties known) So...i dont think there will be an emperor n_ñ but a Pangea-like event where the map will divide, or at least change (that would explain the wind changing direction, the new fire isle and the Cristalpine Reaches growing like a mountain chain. Not so much anything else tho...) [size=2]im saying casualties but i dont know if thats the right word...[/size]
Mediumdee wrote on 2018-03-14 10:27:32:
Wanna bet an emperor will show up tomorrow? How many imps have died during this entire thing so far?
I wonder if the change of winds is gonna affect the other flights as well... you guys might be getting some cold fronts soon enough
Not so many actually:
Ice: 0 (2 casualties: Tundra and Skydancer)
Arcane: 0 (No casualties)
Fire: 0 (No casualties)
Wind: 0 (No casualties)
Shadow: 0 (No casualties)
Earth: ??? (There were no casualties KNOWN. And we dont know the breed of 1 of the 3 dragons that dissapeared)
Lightening: 0 (No casualties)
Nature/Plague: I believe it is said the First Seed is absorving the falling warriors for energy and if they are being rot and absorved...i dont think they could create an emperor
Quote:
Morix’s warriors were falling, used by The First Seed to fertilize and accelerate its growth
Water: 0 (No casualties known)

So...i dont think there will be an emperor n_ñ but a Pangea-like event where the map will divide, or at least change (that would explain the wind changing direction, the new fire isle and the Cristalpine Reaches growing like a mountain chain. Not so much anything else tho...)

im saying casualties but i dont know if thats the right word...
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
I love it when the mods join in on these threads because its like
Aequorin's bringing her two rowdy kids to the park and they see a new addition to the playground or some new kids or a food stand or something
and Aequorin's just
oh no
Aequorin's bringing her two rowdy kids to the park and they see a new addition to the playground or some new kids or a food stand or something
and Aequorin's just
oh no
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Hinumi
^This is why I’m hesistant to say any emperor business will go down. It’s pure speculation. The stories have all been about elemental surges, and an eldritch monster doesn’t specifically fit into that, unless all the characters we see tomorrow are imperials and they all tragically die.....but there’s always been a variety of breeds represented in each short story, so that won’t likely happen either
@Hinumi
^This is why I’m hesistant to say any emperor business will go down. It’s pure speculation. The stories have all been about elemental surges, and an eldritch monster doesn’t specifically fit into that, unless all the characters we see tomorrow are imperials and they all tragically die.....but there’s always been a variety of breeds represented in each short story, so that won’t likely happen either
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
... ah, but there's the Cerberus clue, though, lets not forget about that. So not pure speculation.
... ah, but there's the Cerberus clue, though, lets not forget about that. So not pure speculation.
I completely forgot about that. Huh. This is fine.
I completely forgot about that. Huh. This is fine.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[quote name="GreatLordHades" date="2018-03-14 10:59:32" ] I love it when the mods join in on these threads because its like Aequorin's bringing her two rowdy kids to the park and they see a new addition to the playground or some new kids or a food stand or something and Aequorin's just oh no [/quote]
GreatLordHades wrote on 2018-03-14 10:59:32:
and Aequorin's just
oh no
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

*sob*
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

*sob*
2u8j5dz.jpg
Cliffhanger story! [img]https://s10.postimg.org/io6hal21l/guybrush.gif[/img]
Cliffhanger story!
guybrush.gif
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png