Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ice and Earth Alliance
1 2
I DID NOT CLICK ON THIS THERAD FOR A PUN
DAMN YOU ICE FLIGHT
DAMN YOU ICE FLIGHT
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@XerxesTexasToast

So, Ice is somewhere between Earth and Water, then? H2O mineral... And Wind is the gas form, so... Icewarden, Earthshaker, Windsinger, and Tidelord should hang sometime. Chill. Be bros.
@XerxesTexasToast

So, Ice is somewhere between Earth and Water, then? H2O mineral... And Wind is the gas form, so... Icewarden, Earthshaker, Windsinger, and Tidelord should hang sometime. Chill. Be bros.
@Cryoluxa
FRIENDS
GOD FRIENDS
@Cryoluxa
FRIENDS
GOD FRIENDS
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
@catgame21234

Whoops, sorry. XD Puns comprise a little less than half our flight, though. 50% is cat gifs. The rest is...well, the rest, like subspecies, small talk, and dom talk. Also, chat is very slow on ice forums. 'Cause we chill.
@catgame21234

Whoops, sorry. XD Puns comprise a little less than half our flight, though. 50% is cat gifs. The rest is...well, the rest, like subspecies, small talk, and dom talk. Also, chat is very slow on ice forums. 'Cause we chill.
[quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-03-13 17:38:45" ] I DID NOT CLICK ON THIS THERAD FOR A PUN [b]DAMN YOU ICE FLIGHT[/b] [/quote] Maybe Icewarden should [i]pun[/i]ish you all. *rimshot*
catgame21234 wrote on 2018-03-13 17:38:45:
DAMN YOU ICE FLIGHT

Maybe Icewarden should punish you all.

*rimshot*
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6EhVGZnEi9mRkdUc/giphy.gif[/img] I love this alot more then i should
giphy.gif
I love this alot more then i should
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
[quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-03-13 18:34:41" ] Maybe Icewarden should [i]pun[/i]ish you all. *rimshot* [/quote] *throws open arms welcomingly* Brother! :D
JonTargaryen wrote on 2018-03-13 18:34:41:

*rimshot*

*throws open arms welcomingly* Brother! :D
[quote name="Cryoluxa" date="2018-03-13 18:37:46" ] [quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-03-13 18:34:41" ] Maybe Icewarden should [i]pun[/i]ish you all. *rimshot* [/quote] *throws open arms welcomingly* Brother! :D [/quote] If I wasn't so loyal to Lightning, I would consider Ice. I hear you guys are really [i]cool[/i].
Cryoluxa wrote on 2018-03-13 18:37:46:

*rimshot*

If I wasn't so loyal to Lightning, I would consider Ice. I hear you guys are really cool.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen [quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-03-13 18:43:11" ] [quote name="Cryoluxa" date="2018-03-13 18:37:46" ] [quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-03-13 18:34:41" ] Maybe Icewarden should [i]pun[/i]ish you all. *rimshot* [/quote] *throws open arms welcomingly* Brother! :D [/quote] If I wasn't so loyal to Lightning, I would consider Ice. I hear you guys are really [i]cool[/i]. [/quote] Oh yeah, we're super-chill (and rife with puns and cat gifs, as mentioned above.) But hey, I've heard that Lightning has a special [i]spark[/i] of its own, and the flight members tend to have a natural [i]chemistry[/i]. 'Course, just because you're Lightning doesn't mean you can't [i]crack[/i] a good pun now and then! Otherwise, things would just get [i]static[/i] so [i]cling[/i] to those when you can. *sunglasses; peace out; saunters off*
@JonTargaryen
JonTargaryen wrote on 2018-03-13 18:43:11:
Cryoluxa wrote on 2018-03-13 18:37:46:

*rimshot*

If I wasn't so loyal to Lightning, I would consider Ice. I hear you guys are really cool.

Oh yeah, we're super-chill (and rife with puns and cat gifs, as mentioned above.) But hey, I've heard that Lightning has a special spark of its own, and the flight members tend to have a natural chemistry. 'Course, just because you're Lightning doesn't mean you can't crack a good pun now and then! Otherwise, things would just get static so cling to those when you can.

*sunglasses; peace out; saunters off*
I love my flight.
I love my flight.
1 2