Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Avidex Art Shop [HQ] [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32
@Rygarsprite, I really like Shon! <33 id like to do him if possible c':
If it's alright would you be able to mail me your PayPal info also?

Thank you so much! uwu
@Rygarsprite, I really like Shon! <33 id like to do him if possible c':
If it's alright would you be able to mail me your PayPal info also?

Thank you so much! uwu
@Avidex

All sent! Thank you so much! ;w;
@Avidex

All sent! Thank you so much! ;w;
@Avidex Hey hey, I'm really interested in your art but I've got a bit of a time crunch cause I totally forgot my friend's birthday was coming up >.>;;

Is there any chance you might be able to complete a Couples' Headshot Sketch on or before March 30th? I'd be willing to pay extra as well since it's such a short time frame, but I'd understand if you'd rather decline given the disclaimer posted on your rules.

Thanks for your time ^^
@Avidex Hey hey, I'm really interested in your art but I've got a bit of a time crunch cause I totally forgot my friend's birthday was coming up >.>;;

Is there any chance you might be able to complete a Couples' Headshot Sketch on or before March 30th? I'd be willing to pay extra as well since it's such a short time frame, but I'd understand if you'd rather decline given the disclaimer posted on your rules.

Thanks for your time ^^
vnfnSuk.gif
@Avidex sweet! If I may I'd love one of my boys in your style!:D

Type of commission colored bust
Character: His name is Omen (I used his dragon here if that's ok)
Possible expression/pose: kinda stoic, or sleepy maybe?
Anything else?:He has two forms, please use whichever you'd like! Here's his unarmed state, and his armed state
@Avidex sweet! If I may I'd love one of my boys in your style!:D

Type of commission colored bust
Character: His name is Omen (I used his dragon here if that's ok)
Possible expression/pose: kinda stoic, or sleepy maybe?
Anything else?:He has two forms, please use whichever you'd like! Here's his unarmed state, and his armed state
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
@Xairathan hello!
depends on the characters and what kind of pose you're looking for?
also if it's a sketch or a bust c: just need to know a little more before accepting haha, I don't want to go overtime
@Xairathan hello!
depends on the characters and what kind of pose you're looking for?
also if it's a sketch or a bust c: just need to know a little more before accepting haha, I don't want to go overtime
@bulletbras
beautiful character! I can definitely do him c:
whenever you're ready feel free to send over your paypal info and I'll start as soon as possible!

**also do you have any colour reference for his hair or skin? or should I just work off the dragon? thank you <3
@bulletbras
beautiful character! I can definitely do him c:
whenever you're ready feel free to send over your paypal info and I'll start as soon as possible!

**also do you have any colour reference for his hair or skin? or should I just work off the dragon? thank you <3
@Avidex Just regular human characters (Shinji and Kaworu from NGE if you happen to know them), for a sketch (the $5 option)
@Avidex Just regular human characters (Shinji and Kaworu from NGE if you happen to know them), for a sketch (the $5 option)
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan yep I can do that! since its 2 sketches it'll be 2x the price for 2 charas
whenever you're ready mail me your paypal c: and I'll start tonight
@Xairathan yep I can do that! since its 2 sketches it'll be 2x the price for 2 charas
whenever you're ready mail me your paypal c: and I'll start tonight
@Avidex

I can send paypal over in a PM and, as for a reference I have one that another artist recently did I'll post it to his bio and resend it if that's ok?
@Avidex

I can send paypal over in a PM and, as for a reference I have one that another artist recently did I'll post it to his bio and resend it if that's ok?
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
@avidex

if you ever open up fr currency comms please ping me!!
@avidex

if you ever open up fr currency comms please ping me!!
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32