Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Avidex Art Shop [HQ] [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32
bump
bump
@GuardianOfGeeks yes! c:
@GuardianOfGeeks yes! c:
Glad to hear that :D

Type of commission Sketch please (How much could I get for $10?)
Character: Aevo example 1 example 2
Possible expression/pose: You're welcome to draw him however you'd like. He's not really a part of any set story I'm writing yet, just an oc of mine that I really love. Something kind of cutesy or flirty could be cool :) I'm looking at shipping him with a character I'm about to buy.
Anything else?: Thank you so much for letting me commission you ^w^ Your artwork is amazing!!
Glad to hear that :D

Type of commission Sketch please (How much could I get for $10?)
Character: Aevo example 1 example 2
Possible expression/pose: You're welcome to draw him however you'd like. He's not really a part of any set story I'm writing yet, just an oc of mine that I really love. Something kind of cutesy or flirty could be cool :) I'm looking at shipping him with a character I'm about to buy.
Anything else?: Thank you so much for letting me commission you ^w^ Your artwork is amazing!!

tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
    IDK how to format this thing 0n0

bump
bump
Type of commission Headshot Sketch
Character: https://file.toyhou.se/images/5531186_9AFu0KU3c4A0ydP.png?1518844721
Possible expression/pose: A calm, smirking expression, perhaps?
Type of commission Headshot Sketch
Character: https://file.toyhou.se/images/5531186_9AFu0KU3c4A0ydP.png?1518844721
Possible expression/pose: A calm, smirking expression, perhaps?
Wy0IOy1.png
@GuardianOfGeeks I'm very sorry for the late reply! I'm not subbed so I missed your message :0 as for the sketch page what kind of thing are you looking for? I've never really done one haha but for $10 you could get a waist up and a headshot perhaps?

@Aecai sorry for the late reply also!! I can definitely do that <3 if you're still interested would you mind mailing me your PayPal details? and I'll get started soon
@GuardianOfGeeks I'm very sorry for the late reply! I'm not subbed so I missed your message :0 as for the sketch page what kind of thing are you looking for? I've never really done one haha but for $10 you could get a waist up and a headshot perhaps?

@Aecai sorry for the late reply also!! I can definitely do that <3 if you're still interested would you mind mailing me your PayPal details? and I'll get started soon
Bump for amazing art!
Bump for amazing art!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
[quote name="Avidex" date="2018-02-28 06:02:47" ] @GuardianOfGeeks I'm very sorry for the late reply! I'm not subbed so I missed your message :0 as for the sketch page what kind of thing are you looking for? I've never really done one haha but for $10 you could get a waist up and a headshot perhaps? [/quote] @Avidex my apologies, I'll make sure to tag you then :) Whatever you think would be reasonable for $10 is just fine with me ^w^ Also, do I pay you through paypal? Or how would you prefer payment?
Avidex wrote on 2018-02-28 06:02:47:

@Avidex my apologies, I'll make sure to tag you then :) Whatever you think would be reasonable for $10 is just fine with me ^w^ Also, do I pay you through paypal? Or how would you prefer payment?

tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
    IDK how to format this thing 0n0

Bump!
Bump!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@GuardianOfGeeks no problem at all! thank you very much for commissioning me <3 and yes if it's alright I prefer paypal payment c: no rush! but would you be able to mail me your paypal? thank you so much
@GuardianOfGeeks no problem at all! thank you very much for commissioning me <3 and yes if it's alright I prefer paypal payment c: no rush! but would you be able to mail me your paypal? thank you so much
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32