Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 ... 6847 6848
@Pennywhistle I have nests open! meat or plants would be appreciated !
@Pennywhistle I have nests open! meat or plants would be appreciated !
@AngelFire335 @AngelicWitch93 @ashnick @AshWolf143 @Azlynn @baconwastaken @Beheaded @chiyukiakasuna @Crassula @dragonpsyche @DragonSmitty @ErisFei @GhostG4ming @MysticDay @Nicolas @o0cosmiclatte0o @PalominoPrincess @phoenixoflegend @Seijuurou @shamrocked @Shelandra @SonyaAxel @Trinkets @UniverseStar @Valistrasza

I almost forgot! I'm looking for a shadow nest, if anyone has one! (If you'd like a specific kind of food, it's no trouble, I've got lots!)
@AngelFire335 @AngelicWitch93 @ashnick @AshWolf143 @Azlynn @baconwastaken @Beheaded @chiyukiakasuna @Crassula @dragonpsyche @DragonSmitty @ErisFei @GhostG4ming @MysticDay @Nicolas @o0cosmiclatte0o @PalominoPrincess @phoenixoflegend @Seijuurou @shamrocked @Shelandra @SonyaAxel @Trinkets @UniverseStar @Valistrasza

I almost forgot! I'm looking for a shadow nest, if anyone has one! (If you'd like a specific kind of food, it's no trouble, I've got lots!)
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle I have one open! No food required :D
@Pennywhistle I have one open! No food required :D
3fc3c2980e25e23ae734b3df794a728cd10a80ae.jpg
@Peyp
Phobos and Giselle have 1-egged you. :(
@Peyp
Phobos and Giselle have 1-egged you. :(
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
(found)

Looking for a light nest ^^
(found)

Looking for a light nest ^^
timezone: FR+11
@Neflo
I have a spare nest! :)
@Neflo
I have a spare nest! :)
@Pennywhistle Hey, hey! I have one open fire nest today - I’ll have three more open tomorrow if you need! ^^
@Pennywhistle Hey, hey! I have one open fire nest today - I’ll have three more open tomorrow if you need! ^^
@Pennywhistle I have two lightning nests if you still need them, and meat is always appreciated in my lair, the wildclaws have taken over and they refuse to eat normal amounts of food. XD
@Pennywhistle I have two lightning nests if you still need them, and meat is always appreciated in my lair, the wildclaws have taken over and they refuse to eat normal amounts of food. XD
@Enra
Thank you, I've sent you my dragons + some food!
(I can send more food if it's not enough)
@Enra
Thank you, I've sent you my dragons + some food!
(I can send more food if it's not enough)
timezone: FR+11
@Neflo

The food is absolutely fine. :)
Proud parents of three eggs!
@Neflo

The food is absolutely fine. :)
Proud parents of three eggs!
1 2 ... 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 ... 6847 6848