Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 6863 6864
@peyp
I can take the other light nest!
@peyp
I can take the other light nest!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@Deluxe
Awesome, thank you! Any food you'd like? :3
@Deluxe
Awesome, thank you! Any food you'd like? :3
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp

Your pair laid 2 eggs~!

p.s. Thank you for the seafood. :)
@Peyp

Your pair laid 2 eggs~!

p.s. Thank you for the seafood. :)
61737_s.gif
@peyp
Sorry, seafood is welcome, but we're not picky in this clan!
@peyp
Sorry, seafood is welcome, but we're not picky in this clan!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@Desertmonkey @earthmama @FluffYeti @jocksmachina @Kardi @LadyBee @LiNaan @Lizzi @mamamouse @Neoxysm @Neverland @Perrydotto @Pripyat @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Teland @wuf

Looking to rent an Earth nest, let me know what kind of food you'd like!
@Desertmonkey @earthmama @FluffYeti @jocksmachina @Kardi @LadyBee @LiNaan @Lizzi @mamamouse @Neoxysm @Neverland @Perrydotto @Pripyat @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Teland @wuf

Looking to rent an Earth nest, let me know what kind of food you'd like!
ZVpCPil.png
@TheJadeSiren I have a free earth nest! Whatever your pair eats is fine.

Two eggs!
@TheJadeSiren I have a free earth nest! Whatever your pair eats is fine.

Two eggs!
fgp70FI.png
@Addmon @AetherSeer @Agateflame @Aikoll @delos @Dewdropdragon @Fallenarrow @FlamingCatz @HelpMeObiWan @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @lyttlekytten @Lurker @Nivix @Noodlesper @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @ShadowFlamel @ShyriaDracnoir @Silentflame @Solanceae @SongofThunder
I need 2 fire nests!
@Addmon @AetherSeer @Agateflame @Aikoll @delos @Dewdropdragon @Fallenarrow @FlamingCatz @HelpMeObiWan @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @lyttlekytten @Lurker @Nivix @Noodlesper @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @ShadowFlamel @ShyriaDracnoir @Silentflame @Solanceae @SongofThunder
I need 2 fire nests!
CUnQdgy.png
@GraceKat99

One here. Any food is fine.
@GraceKat99

One here. Any food is fine.
sZRxyrd.png
@Axqu @Britty @Butterfree @c1anddsaddict @gbot13 @JinxMagic @Kano3Shuuya @Kapara @Killuazoomyck @Lanturn @Lyka @penantiomers @Sassapphire @TeaRex @Tigenki @towershield @tsubakistar @Zaratyst @ZenithNadir

I need one (or two) lightning nests! (They don't have to be in the same lair.) If you'd like a particular kind of food, just let me know! :D

Lightning nests found!

Does anyone have an earth nest available? :D Thank you! (And I've got all kinds of snacks, if you prefer a particular type of food!)

Earth nest found!
@Axqu @Britty @Butterfree @c1anddsaddict @gbot13 @JinxMagic @Kano3Shuuya @Kapara @Killuazoomyck @Lanturn @Lyka @penantiomers @Sassapphire @TeaRex @Tigenki @towershield @tsubakistar @Zaratyst @ZenithNadir

I need one (or two) lightning nests! (They don't have to be in the same lair.) If you'd like a particular kind of food, just let me know! :D

Lightning nests found!

Does anyone have an earth nest available? :D Thank you! (And I've got all kinds of snacks, if you prefer a particular type of food!)

Earth nest found!
GRx3A5B.png

Hello, fire folks! I'm looking for a fire nest or two! (They don't have to be in the same lair.) I've got all kinds of food, so if you'd like a particular type, just let me know! :D

Fire nest found!

Hello, fire folks! I'm looking for a fire nest or two! (They don't have to be in the same lair.) I've got all kinds of food, so if you'd like a particular type, just let me know! :D

Fire nest found!

GRx3A5B.png
1 2 ... 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 6863 6864