Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hidden skills?
1 2 3 4 5
I have a knack for Troubleshooting - guess it comes with the territory of being an ISTP but back in my school days teachers would often come to me with computer problems before calling the IT techs. :'D

Judging distances - I do a lot of boating so I had to get good at it.

I can tie a bowline with one hand. I need to practice it more because I'm not very quick at the moment but I can do it.

I can creep up on people despite having a really heavy footfall - I'm one of those people who still stomps even if they're going out of their way to be quiet.

I can tell which of my rats is squeaking and I can read rat body language pretty well.
I have a knack for Troubleshooting - guess it comes with the territory of being an ISTP but back in my school days teachers would often come to me with computer problems before calling the IT techs. :'D

Judging distances - I do a lot of boating so I had to get good at it.

I can tie a bowline with one hand. I need to practice it more because I'm not very quick at the moment but I can do it.

I can creep up on people despite having a really heavy footfall - I'm one of those people who still stomps even if they're going out of their way to be quiet.

I can tell which of my rats is squeaking and I can read rat body language pretty well.
tumblr_pquf5x7lT91soemy4_250.png 27 / ISTJ / NB / FR+8

I draw things!
Toyhouse
Tumblr
Twitter
Services Offering:
Coli grinding & fodder leveling
Deja vu 24/7
Also coincidences. I experience them atleast once a week
Deja vu 24/7
Also coincidences. I experience them atleast once a week
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
i used to not have double joints but now i do? idk how that happened

im good at using my voice (like arguing, singing, presenting) etc. also adding to that, making really really really real small dog sounds. like really real.

i can die in my dreams? at least the people around me ive never met anyone who dreamt the died, and what came after?

i have a pretty decent tongue at tasting things, like ingredients and such- nothing like head chef level, but for someone who doesn't cook much and isn't specialized in that field i am pretty good

great at lying and hiding things

ok, so english is my second language, and i swear i hear the funniest things from what people say, like hilarious stuff- entertains me every day

i, am also literally fabulous at forgeting things, like everything, and also losing stuff- i hate it but is now accpecting it as i can't do anything about it. in fact, i can sometimes just tell of something's so great, that im just going to lose it, no duh.
i used to not have double joints but now i do? idk how that happened

im good at using my voice (like arguing, singing, presenting) etc. also adding to that, making really really really real small dog sounds. like really real.

i can die in my dreams? at least the people around me ive never met anyone who dreamt the died, and what came after?

i have a pretty decent tongue at tasting things, like ingredients and such- nothing like head chef level, but for someone who doesn't cook much and isn't specialized in that field i am pretty good

great at lying and hiding things

ok, so english is my second language, and i swear i hear the funniest things from what people say, like hilarious stuff- entertains me every day

i, am also literally fabulous at forgeting things, like everything, and also losing stuff- i hate it but is now accpecting it as i can't do anything about it. in fact, i can sometimes just tell of something's so great, that im just going to lose it, no duh.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
i can calm dogs down by being close enough to them (they seem to like sleeping on me)
also a lot of people say i make a good seat warmer lmao
i can calm dogs down by being close enough to them (they seem to like sleeping on me)
also a lot of people say i make a good seat warmer lmao
i have no idea how these code doohickeys work on mobile send help
I have math dreams. If I don't understand a math problem, BOOM I have a dream about it, then I can do it perfectly.

I have the power to B S my way through things so well it's creepy.
I have math dreams. If I don't understand a math problem, BOOM I have a dream about it, then I can do it perfectly.

I have the power to B S my way through things so well it's creepy.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I'm very light-footed and I can walk almost completely silently in boots. I also have a habit of moving really quickly and changing position and scaring people who weren't expecting to look away for a second and me to suddenly be 10 feet away or behind them or whatever. I also can't get lost. Once I know the vague route somewhere, I can't lose my location or sense of direction. It's very helpful.

bASICALLY I'm a ninja oops
I'm very light-footed and I can walk almost completely silently in boots. I also have a habit of moving really quickly and changing position and scaring people who weren't expecting to look away for a second and me to suddenly be 10 feet away or behind them or whatever. I also can't get lost. Once I know the vague route somewhere, I can't lose my location or sense of direction. It's very helpful.

gone
i can let people down pretty well?

sorry what?

oh yeah ummm

i can sit with my calves making a "T" shape with my thighs, if that makes sense?
like hockey goalies but flat on the ground
i can also put my foot in front of my hip while doing that one quad stretch, where you stand and grab your leg...

also i see people talking about dreams so i'm gonna say that one of my dreams prophesied a video game expansion but it's never happened again since
they're also a bit like stories with chapters, i'll have a dream one month then another practically a year later and i'll be able to connect them

i also never get offended/angry, which is odd compared to all of my friends who get all up in arms about everything they hear while i'm sitting there like "lol, ya'll chill"
^ then i try to coerce them into calming down and they get more mad, like hey it ain't my fault that you're sensitive as hell

10/10 went too deep and this is what happens when i enter the forums late at night
i can let people down pretty well?

sorry what?

oh yeah ummm

i can sit with my calves making a "T" shape with my thighs, if that makes sense?
like hockey goalies but flat on the ground
i can also put my foot in front of my hip while doing that one quad stretch, where you stand and grab your leg...

also i see people talking about dreams so i'm gonna say that one of my dreams prophesied a video game expansion but it's never happened again since
they're also a bit like stories with chapters, i'll have a dream one month then another practically a year later and i'll be able to connect them

i also never get offended/angry, which is odd compared to all of my friends who get all up in arms about everything they hear while i'm sitting there like "lol, ya'll chill"
^ then i try to coerce them into calming down and they get more mad, like hey it ain't my fault that you're sensitive as hell

10/10 went too deep and this is what happens when i enter the forums late at night
[quote name="raviolimalioli" date="2018-03-05 22:41:44" ] I'm very light-footed and I can walk almost completely silently in boots. I also have a habit of moving really quickly and changing position and scaring people who weren't expecting to look away for a second and me to suddenly be 10 feet away or behind them or whatever. I also can't get lost. Once I know the vague route somewhere, I can't lose my location or sense of direction. It's very helpful. bASICALLY I'm a ninja oops [/quote] [quote name="BezimiennyRaptor" date="2018-03-05 12:31:13" ] Sometimes I have those prophetic dreams or at least the feeling of deja vu which feels like I was dreaming about it [/quote] these, and also the ability to be completely ignored or invisible. like, i'd come into class or greet a friend or something and like, 5 minutes later they'd just notice me and be like 'oh, i didn't even know you were here lol' as an introvert, i like it
raviolimalioli wrote on 2018-03-05 22:41:44:

BezimiennyRaptor wrote on 2018-03-05 12:31:13:
Sometimes I have those prophetic dreams or at least the feeling of deja vu which feels like I was dreaming about it

these, and also the ability to be completely ignored or invisible. like, i'd come into class or greet a friend or something and like, 5 minutes later they'd just notice me and be like 'oh, i didn't even know you were here lol'

as an introvert, i like it
I can set an alarm, and wake up exactly half an hour before it. I have no idea how I do it, but it's great! It did mean that I was up at 5:30 this morning instead of 6 though.
I can set an alarm, and wake up exactly half an hour before it. I have no idea how I do it, but it's great! It did mean that I was up at 5:30 this morning instead of 6 though.
22AwWAB.png
id like to think im pretty good at whistling, and i can make really convincing bird calls
id like to think im pretty good at whistling, and i can make really convincing bird calls
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
1 2 3 4 5