Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hidden skills?
1 2 3 4 5
I wanna hear about some of your weird hidden skills

For example: If I find someone attractive in a show right away, they're probably gonna be the villain. Take B: The Beginning I found (Don't look if you wanna watch BTB)Gilbert Ross and Laica attractive. Guess what? Person 1 is the overall big bad and Person 2 is (spoiler due to plot stuff)the big bad for Koku's side of the story, that was manipulated by Gilbert.

Or how about SNK? Guess who found the Colossal Titan's human form attractive from the very beginning when they were introduced? :/

I curse myself for being able to spoil the villain for myself ;A;

So what's yours?
I wanna hear about some of your weird hidden skills

For example: If I find someone attractive in a show right away, they're probably gonna be the villain. Take B: The Beginning I found (Don't look if you wanna watch BTB)Gilbert Ross and Laica attractive. Guess what? Person 1 is the overall big bad and Person 2 is (spoiler due to plot stuff)the big bad for Koku's side of the story, that was manipulated by Gilbert.

Or how about SNK? Guess who found the Colossal Titan's human form attractive from the very beginning when they were introduced? :/

I curse myself for being able to spoil the villain for myself ;A;

So what's yours?
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
My hidden talent is that I can vibrate my eyeballs when I want to
^u^
My hidden talent is that I can vibrate my eyeballs when I want to
^u^
w8o0xW1.png
I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.

I also have prehensile toes, and can easily pick things up with them. Next step is to learn how to draw with my feet.
I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.

I also have prehensile toes, and can easily pick things up with them. Next step is to learn how to draw with my feet.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I can tell whoever is walking in the house by only the sound of their footsteps.
I can tell whoever is walking in the house by only the sound of their footsteps.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
I can touch my tongue to my nose

I can wiggle my left ear but not my right

I can bend my fingers way back so that they're parallel to the floor

I'm really good at reading tarot cards

I pick up languages really fast
I can touch my tongue to my nose

I can wiggle my left ear but not my right

I can bend my fingers way back so that they're parallel to the floor

I'm really good at reading tarot cards

I pick up languages really fast
I can turn my right hand all the way around.

If I place my palm flat on a table while standing up, i can pull my fingers and turn my hand a full 360 degrees around without moving my body/shoulder. A combination of injuries as a child that healed strangely and a double jointed elbow allow me to do it.

I don't know if other people see this as a skill but I love it. It's the best gross-out party trick.
I can turn my right hand all the way around.

If I place my palm flat on a table while standing up, i can pull my fingers and turn my hand a full 360 degrees around without moving my body/shoulder. A combination of injuries as a child that healed strangely and a double jointed elbow allow me to do it.

I don't know if other people see this as a skill but I love it. It's the best gross-out party trick.
jIRALXN.png
figuring out how to do thigns in a program or a game relatively easily? but blender, i barely had any experience with it but for me its just "dfhksnosrtn??????" so its still limited also my thumbs can bend back a lot very rough outline of my left hand that i just put onto my screen [img]https://image.ibb.co/ge25DS/image.png[/img] it can bend a bit more than here though [quote name="BezimiennyRaptor" date="2018-03-05 12:31:13" ] Sometimes I have those prophetic dreams or at least the feeling of deja vu which feels like I was dreaming about it [/quote] i get that sometimes too
figuring out how to do thigns in a program or a game relatively easily?
but blender, i barely had any experience with it but for me its just "dfhksnosrtn??????"
so its still limited
also my thumbs can bend back a lot
very rough outline of my left hand that i just put onto my screen
image.png
it can bend a bit more than here though
BezimiennyRaptor wrote on 2018-03-05 12:31:13:
Sometimes I have those prophetic dreams or at least the feeling of deja vu which feels like I was dreaming about it
i get that sometimes too
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="BezimiennyRaptor" date="2018-03-05 12:31:13" ] Sometimes I have those prophetic dreams or at least the feeling of deja vu which feels like I was dreaming about it [/quote] Ya, that sometimes happens to me too.
BezimiennyRaptor wrote on 2018-03-05 12:31:13:
Sometimes I have those prophetic dreams or at least the feeling of deja vu which feels like I was dreaming about it
Ya, that sometimes happens to me too.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I lived on the property of a high content wolfdog rescue for over a year and I can, in fact, start a howl.
I lived on the property of a high content wolfdog rescue for over a year and I can, in fact, start a howl.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif333esrd.png
the power to disappoint my parents

I can wiggle my ears
the power to disappoint my parents

I can wiggle my ears
1 2 3 4 5