Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bad Idea of the Day: Fandom Familiars
Familiars based on fandoms. Yep, I’m bored...

Mine is a Hamilton cat... yes, I am well aware that I’m trash.

Name: Feral Tomcat
Appearance: This cat looks like an average domesticated cat except for the fact that he’s a male cat with brown fur and a ginger underbelly, throat, chest, and chin, which would normally be impossible because that gene is only available to she-cats bUT THIS IS SORNIETH SCREW LOGIC. His heterochromic eyes are brown and violet blue and he wears a green silken bandana around his neck, the knot in the front with the bandana draped over his shoulders.
Description: This young, scrappy, and hungry orphan tomcat is not throwing away his shot.
Can Be Found: Sunbeam Ruins and Shifting Expanse through Hunting and Scavenging.

Why did I think this was a good idea
Familiars based on fandoms. Yep, I’m bored...

Mine is a Hamilton cat... yes, I am well aware that I’m trash.

Name: Feral Tomcat
Appearance: This cat looks like an average domesticated cat except for the fact that he’s a male cat with brown fur and a ginger underbelly, throat, chest, and chin, which would normally be impossible because that gene is only available to she-cats bUT THIS IS SORNIETH SCREW LOGIC. His heterochromic eyes are brown and violet blue and he wears a green silken bandana around his neck, the knot in the front with the bandana draped over his shoulders.
Description: This young, scrappy, and hungry orphan tomcat is not throwing away his shot.
Can Be Found: Sunbeam Ruins and Shifting Expanse through Hunting and Scavenging.

Why did I think this was a good idea
oh jeez it’s already been five years since I joined???
I can't say no to this.

A bunch of familiars with references in their bios... yes.
I can't say no to this.

A bunch of familiars with references in their bios... yes.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[center][img]https://image.ibb.co/eQ5YYS/image.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]snrtfhrsthjdkjjergdsghstrjyhtkjyful,kf[/color][nextcol] [font=verdana]____________________ |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][b][color=#731d08]hat[/color][/b][color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |its a hat that can posess| |people wowie[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |____________________|[/font] [/columns] why was this the first thing that came to my mind
image.png
snrtfhrsthjdkjjergdsghstrjyhtkjyful,kf ____________________
|!!!!!!!!!!!!!hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
|its a hat that can posess|
|people wowie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
|____________________|
why was this the first thing that came to my mind
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2018-03-05 14:41:31" ] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/eQ5YYS/image.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]snrtfhrsthjdkjjergdsghstrjyhtkjyful,kf[/color][nextcol] [font=verdana]____________________ |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][b][color=#731d08]hat[/color][/b][color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |its a hat that can posess| |people wowie[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |____________________|[/font] [/columns] why was this the first thing that came to my mind [/quote] Why isn't this a familiar gimme this
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-03-05 14:41:31:
image.png
|____________________|
Why isn't this a familiar gimme this
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2018-03-05 14:41:31" ] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/eQ5YYS/image.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]snrtfhrsthjdkjjergdsghstrjyhtkjyful,kf[/color][nextcol] [font=verdana]____________________ |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][b][color=#731d08]hat[/color][/b][color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |its a hat that can posess| |people wowie[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |[color=transparent]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]| |____________________|[/font] [/columns] why was this the first thing that came to my mind [/quote] Why do I suddenly think of crimson spires and ridiculous tax on love stories?
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-03-05 14:41:31:
image.png
|____________________|

Why do I suddenly think of crimson spires and ridiculous tax on love stories?
NcRl9aq.png
If we have a Hamilton cat we need a Laurens turtle.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@Willowfrost10
ON IT
@Willowfrost10
ON IT
oh jeez it’s already been five years since I joined???
[quote name="Willowfrost10" date="2018-03-05 15:37:58" ] If we have a Hamilton cat we need a Laurens turtle. [/quote] YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Willowfrost10 wrote on 2018-03-05 15:37:58:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)