Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | A question about dragon names.
I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I can't really find anything on it. I know you can't call your dragons rude names - but, is there a policy on brand names?

For example, could I call my dragon PepsiCola or Mentos or Toyota - things like that? Is that ok or is that against policy? I'd rather be safe than sorry!
I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I can't really find anything on it. I know you can't call your dragons rude names - but, is there a policy on brand names?

For example, could I call my dragon PepsiCola or Mentos or Toyota - things like that? Is that ok or is that against policy? I'd rather be safe than sorry!
@Aeternitas Hey there! Those names are perfectly fine. :)

There's actually an article on this subject, if you'd like to give it a read! Dragon & Usernames.
@Aeternitas Hey there! Those names are perfectly fine. :)

There's actually an article on this subject, if you'd like to give it a read! Dragon & Usernames.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@aeternitas the brand rule, to my knowledge, only extends to skins and accends. Names should be just fine.

There are already a ton of dragons named Pepsi (and other variations of it), so it should be fine

Edit- ninja'd
@aeternitas the brand rule, to my knowledge, only extends to skins and accends. Names should be just fine.

There are already a ton of dragons named Pepsi (and other variations of it), so it should be fine

Edit- ninja'd
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Thank you, that was the page I was looking for, but could not find!
Thank you, that was the page I was looking for, but could not find!