Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD rn] gijinkas & ocs ART SHOP USD/G/T
1 2 3 4
@Shirenu glad to hear it! :D Added!
@momo1013 yes, sure! c:
@Shirenu glad to hear it! :D Added!
@momo1013 yes, sure! c:
tumblr_oy8s76lwT01rt3l26o1_500.png
@lebedaddy
I'd like to take your last T/G slot if it's still open! I'm thinking of getting art for my D&D OC, here's an imgur album with references. I'm planning to pay in treasure, but I also have several Chillspike Collars to spare depending on how many you want. If this all looks okay, maybe we can discuss the partial payment? c:
@lebedaddy
I'd like to take your last T/G slot if it's still open! I'm thinking of getting art for my D&D OC, here's an imgur album with references. I'm planning to pay in treasure, but I also have several Chillspike Collars to spare depending on how many you want. If this all looks okay, maybe we can discuss the partial payment? c:
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@ThatCatAgain added!
@bergentruckung i'll open one for you :)
@ThatCatAgain added!
@bergentruckung i'll open one for you :)
@lebedaddy
Aw oh gosh, you didn't have to! Sorry, I didn't see that someone already claimed it ahhhh >,<;;; thank you so much for being so generous. That being said though, how many Chillspike Collars are you willing to take in a partial payment? :o
@lebedaddy
Aw oh gosh, you didn't have to! Sorry, I didn't see that someone already claimed it ahhhh >,<;;; thank you so much for being so generous. That being said though, how many Chillspike Collars are you willing to take in a partial payment? :o
zu98AYW.gif
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung no problem at all! :) One is enought for me :D
@bergentruckung no problem at all! :) One is enought for me :D
@lebedaddy
Okay! I checked the price for Chillspike Collar on the AH and it's 202g lowest, which would leave 298g not covered. I'll send the apparel and 38.4kt over to make up half of the payment, and after approving the finished piece I'll send the other 250g worth of treasure. Does this sound alright to you?
@lebedaddy
Okay! I checked the price for Chillspike Collar on the AH and it's 202g lowest, which would leave 298g not covered. I'll send the apparel and 38.4kt over to make up half of the payment, and after approving the finished piece I'll send the other 250g worth of treasure. Does this sound alright to you?
zu98AYW.gif
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung yes, sounds great! :D I'll be done with the previous order and then i'll start with yours! (:
@bergentruckung yes, sounds great! :D I'll be done with the previous order and then i'll start with yours! (:
[img]https://s1.postimg.org/213wpb0tpr/BUMP.png[/img]
BUMP.png
tumblr-p56iclhy-Xn1rihy9do7-r1-250.png aaaaa
@lebedaddy

can i get on the pinglist, please?
@lebedaddy

can i get on the pinglist, please?
nox, they/them.
@Tideweaver sure! :)
@Tideweaver sure! :)