Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
congrats and thank you for this giveaway!

it is not a big deal but i got my free day split off and put on friday afternoon and saturday, which is really great because i hate free tuesdays etc... finally having a 'real' weekend and not working on saturday feels nice, haha
congrats and thank you for this giveaway!

it is not a big deal but i got my free day split off and put on friday afternoon and saturday, which is really great because i hate free tuesdays etc... finally having a 'real' weekend and not working on saturday feels nice, haha
qR6otwA.png
Congratulations on getting your dream job!!!! As for that something that made me happy was I finally manage to play a song that I've wanted to play for a long time on the piano (What made me even more excited was that I self teach myself so I was very impressed that I could do it at all :D)
Congratulations on getting your dream job!!!! As for that something that made me happy was I finally manage to play a song that I've wanted to play for a long time on the piano (What made me even more excited was that I self teach myself so I was very impressed that I could do it at all :D)
Congratulations on getting your dream job!!
Something that made me happy was that I'm starting to make better decisions for myself, instead of being indecisive and worrying about the future. I must take certain risks to move forward in life o^w^o
Congratulations on getting your dream job!!
Something that made me happy was that I'm starting to make better decisions for myself, instead of being indecisive and worrying about the future. I must take certain risks to move forward in life o^w^o
houndoom_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49hu.giftyranitar_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48ug.giflucario_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49dl.gifraikou_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494w.gifgengar_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49lv.gifgrowlithe_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49jl.gif
Congratulations on getting your dream job!!!! Hope it will enjoy You a long time^^
One thing that made me happy this week is that the vet says that my cat doing better and I dont need to come back (He has a inflamed bite wound under his ear)
Thanks for doing this giveaway
Congratulations on getting your dream job!!!! Hope it will enjoy You a long time^^
One thing that made me happy this week is that the vet says that my cat doing better and I dont need to come back (He has a inflamed bite wound under his ear)
Thanks for doing this giveaway
Congrats on getting your dream job!

What made me happy today was that I got to hang out with my oldest sister and reconnected with one of my bestest friends that I haven't seen in a long time.
Congrats on getting your dream job!

What made me happy today was that I got to hang out with my oldest sister and reconnected with one of my bestest friends that I haven't seen in a long time.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
I bought a really adorable pair of accents and I love them so much (the accents are Fluffle - White Coatl M and F)
I bought a really adorable pair of accents and I love them so much (the accents are Fluffle - White Coatl M and F)
I have a cloud-themed skin shop! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2925813/1#post_45120493
caught up to here.

I'm heading out to a birthday party, so I'll send familiars to everyone who replies after this message when I get back home
caught up to here.

I'm heading out to a birthday party, so I'll send familiars to everyone who replies after this message when I get back home
Congrats!!

My chem exam got cancelled and I didn't study for it at all and it's great
Congrats!!

My chem exam got cancelled and I didn't study for it at all and it's great
This week at my youth group I ate three full bowls of Kraft Dinner and established dominance over everybody, becoming the mac n cheese queen
This week at my youth group I ate three full bowls of Kraft Dinner and established dominance over everybody, becoming the mac n cheese queen
Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
Free dragons at this link! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2950833
Grats!
My husband surprised me with the Kerby Rosanes book I've been wanting since I found out he was making it (Mythomorphia for anyone wondering.).
Grats!
My husband surprised me with the Kerby Rosanes book I've been wanting since I found out he was making it (Mythomorphia for anyone wondering.).
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11