Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@DancesWithPlants

Hello there, would you mind signing me up for all the raffles, the vista, Shimmer Trick and Dark Generation please?
@DancesWithPlants

Hello there, would you mind signing me up for all the raffles, the vista, Shimmer Trick and Dark Generation please?
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
@Csoamel @Drakkainen @GreenSylph @Kamishii @Gwynivere @Modryrog @clockworkEntity @Arkanjel @LadyRiat
You have been added to the lists :)

@Sunbyrd
For the current festival favors you can only sign up for one Festival favor (apparel/vista/emblem/familiar), one chest, and one baldwin's brew item. As for the extras raffle you can sign up for every item once. Let me know which festive favor items you would like, or I could just add you to the ones with the shortest lists, and let me know if you would like to be added for everything in the extras raffle.
@Csoamel @Drakkainen @GreenSylph @Kamishii @Gwynivere @Modryrog @clockworkEntity @Arkanjel @LadyRiat

@Sunbyrd
For the current festival favors you can only sign up for one Festival favor (apparel/vista/emblem/familiar), one chest, and one baldwin's brew item. As for the extras raffle you can sign up for every item once. Let me know which festive favor items you would like, or I could just add you to the ones with the shortest lists, and let me know if you would like to be added for everything in the extras raffle.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants
please sign me up for the extras:
- Deeprealm Trident
- Prismatic Crystalscales
@DanceswithPlants
please sign me up for the extras:
- Deeprealm Trident
- Prismatic Crystalscales
@DanceswithPlants
could I entered once for all the raffles xD

and...I really just would like a Shadow Tattoo Chest (I have to most horrible luck when I try to go to the coli to get the exact chest I want lol!) :3
@DanceswithPlants
could I entered once for all the raffles xD

and...I really just would like a Shadow Tattoo Chest (I have to most horrible luck when I try to go to the coli to get the exact chest I want lol!) :3
feo2Jnj.pngfBVWC4D.png
2yhrNJf.pngU46gcbZ.gif
@DanceswithPlants oh and can you add me on any possible lists eg joxar? i have little too slow internet for spreatsheets in last time ; /
@DanceswithPlants oh and can you add me on any possible lists eg joxar? i have little too slow internet for spreatsheets in last time ; /
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
I would like to be added for the spirit of shadow, faerie queen chest, and death seeker. for spare inventory I would like to sign up for any of the crowns except starseer, i would really love starlight cloak, but would appreciate any old apparel. i would also like any leftover goblins. im really open to anything i can haha
I would like to be added for the spirit of shadow, faerie queen chest, and death seeker. for spare inventory I would like to sign up for any of the crowns except starseer, i would really love starlight cloak, but would appreciate any old apparel. i would also like any leftover goblins. im really open to anything i can haha
i would be open to anything from joxars spare inventory, and would like to sign up for the shadow emblem, death seeker skin, and moon glitter chest
i would be open to anything from joxars spare inventory, and would like to sign up for the shadow emblem, death seeker skin, and moon glitter chest
@Lacy @ExpectInsanity @Shougoney @SummerZephyr @Lisianthus @reyofsun @EliTheBear

@Lyka
I have removed you from the list :) is there any other chest I can sign you up for?
@Lacy @ExpectInsanity @Shougoney @SummerZephyr @Lisianthus @reyofsun @EliTheBear

@Lyka
I have removed you from the list :) is there any other chest I can sign you up for?
kx9VmHP.png
@Kyoki @Modryrog @Sunbyrd @Niya @DinoDoggo @BookWormPrincess
@Kyoki @Modryrog @Sunbyrd @Niya @DinoDoggo @BookWormPrincess
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants my SO bought the foxfire guide accent for me, so can i please be switched to the Shadow tattoos chest? Tyvm!
@DanceswithPlants my SO bought the foxfire guide accent for me, so can i please be switched to the Shadow tattoos chest? Tyvm!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13