Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 383 384 385 386 387 ... 462 463
@happysehunnie lol
@happysehunnie lol
foyxVZq.gif
@maliha wait they dismissed the hosts of weekly idol?
@maliha wait they dismissed the hosts of weekly idol?
foyxVZq.gif
i dont know if anyone in here likes nct, but DAMN was baby dont stop good, i hope the rest of the album will be this good
i dont know if anyone in here likes nct, but DAMN was baby dont stop good, i hope the rest of the album will be this good

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
@PrinceGranDion Well, I don't know if they were dismissed or if they made the decision to leave. The show was acquired by another company and in addition to Doni/Coni leaving, it seems that the PDs are all leaving too. So they're either walking out together in a show of solidarity or were fired, yeah. :( It's such a mess.

@coldcityman I LOVE NCT, and omg, I feel like 2018 is going to be a ridiculous year to be their fan. Like, they are NOT playing around!
@PrinceGranDion Well, I don't know if they were dismissed or if they made the decision to leave. The show was acquired by another company and in addition to Doni/Coni leaving, it seems that the PDs are all leaving too. So they're either walking out together in a show of solidarity or were fired, yeah. :( It's such a mess.

@coldcityman I LOVE NCT, and omg, I feel like 2018 is going to be a ridiculous year to be their fan. Like, they are NOT playing around!
@Maliha i actually got into nct like Really recently, november ish i think?, but dang are they good, 2018 is gonna be a good year for them i think. tho now i just gotta finish learning all of the members before theyre new album OTL
@Maliha i actually got into nct like Really recently, november ish i think?, but dang are they good, 2018 is gonna be a good year for them i think. tho now i just gotta finish learning all of the members before theyre new album OTL

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
[quote name="coldcityman" date="2018-02-26 08:15:42" ] i dont know if anyone in here likes nct, but DAMN was baby dont stop good, i hope the rest of the album will be this good [/quote] YES BABY DONT STOP WAS AMAZING despite the fact it filled my suggested with baby care stuff.
coldcityman wrote on 2018-02-26 08:15:42:

YES BABY DONT STOP WAS AMAZING

despite the fact it filled my suggested with baby care stuff.
@happysehunnie

i love ur sig they're all adoraBLE

BABY DONT STOP IS AMAZING I LOVE NCT SUPPORT TINY BABIES TEN TEN TEN YES YES YES TAEYONG SINGING ASDLKJVAKLWN

IT'S TEN DAY BTW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEN!!!

@sm feed nct more they're too skinny :((
@happysehunnie

i love ur sig they're all adoraBLE

BABY DONT STOP IS AMAZING I LOVE NCT SUPPORT TINY BABIES TEN TEN TEN YES YES YES TAEYONG SINGING ASDLKJVAKLWN

IT'S TEN DAY BTW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEN!!!

@sm feed nct more they're too skinny :((
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
@Maliha aww, still sad tho, just to think they would leave :sob:
@Maliha aww, still sad tho, just to think they would leave :sob:
foyxVZq.gif
@sm ten used to be fatter what have u done
@sm ten used to be fatter what have u done
@PrinceGranDion I know. :( I am so sad about this. Weekly Idol has been my favorite idol variety show since I first got into kpop, I can't believe it's essentially over.
@PrinceGranDion I know. :( I am so sad about this. Weekly Idol has been my favorite idol variety show since I first got into kpop, I can't believe it's essentially over.
1 2 ... 383 384 385 386 387 ... 462 463