Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell Me About Your OCs
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@JJisawesomeness I have dragons for a couple of my ocs so I’ll talk about these two! Here they are [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37992495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379925/37992495_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37270414] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372705/37270414_350.png[/img] [/url] I’m really really proud of bailong! I’ve had him for a pretty long time and he’s changed a lot, but he’s now my “main” oc. Personality-wise he’s honestly a disaster but in the best way possible, he’s basically the embodiment of “too gay to function”. He likes to wear hideous clothing and somehow makes it look decent. Yulia is another oc I haven’t had quite as long, but ive poured a ton of love into her and she’s another one of my “main” ocs! She and bailong are close friends, and they look pretty similar (same height, similar haircut) so it’s a running joke that they’re basically the same person even though their personalities are pretty different. She actually somewhat has her life together and probably has a high class rank. Shes definitely joth (jock goth) and she’s absolutely a distinguished lesbian and I love her I have a few more ocs too, yulia has a gf named rosemary and she’s hella bi and owns 9 pairs of vans; bailong has a bf named asher and he has purple hair and is really emo (I’m working on making dragons of both of them too!)
@JJisawesomeness I have dragons for a couple of my ocs so I’ll talk about these two! Here they are

37992495_350.png

37270414_350.png

I’m really really proud of bailong! I’ve had him for a pretty long time and he’s changed a lot, but he’s now my “main” oc. Personality-wise he’s honestly a disaster but in the best way possible, he’s basically the embodiment of “too gay to function”. He likes to wear hideous clothing and somehow makes it look decent. Yulia is another oc I haven’t had quite as long, but ive poured a ton of love into her and she’s another one of my “main” ocs! She and bailong are close friends, and they look pretty similar (same height, similar haircut) so it’s a running joke that they’re basically the same person even though their personalities are pretty different. She actually somewhat has her life together and probably has a high class rank. Shes definitely joth (jock goth) and she’s absolutely a distinguished lesbian and I love her

I have a few more ocs too, yulia has a gf named rosemary and she’s hella bi and owns 9 pairs of vans; bailong has a bf named asher and he has purple hair and is really emo (I’m working on making dragons of both of them too!)
nb5YUNX.png he/him | FR+2 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
@acclivius you’re welcome! I’d love to hear more about her or the world that she’s in if you’re willing to tell me!
@acclivius you’re welcome! I’d love to hear more about her or the world that she’s in if you’re willing to tell me!
@dootflute they are super cool! Thanks for sharing them with me!
@dootflute they are super cool! Thanks for sharing them with me!
@jjisawesomeness, I still need to flesh out her world but I imagine it to be very midieval fantasy. As for her, I imagine her to be somewhat lonely in her job, even with the company of others. She feels envious of the living and wishes she could be mortal again, despite her acceptance of her reality.

Hopefully that answers some questions. It’s nice when someone is curious about your characters. Haha!
@jjisawesomeness, I still need to flesh out her world but I imagine it to be very midieval fantasy. As for her, I imagine her to be somewhat lonely in her job, even with the company of others. She feels envious of the living and wishes she could be mortal again, despite her acceptance of her reality.

Hopefully that answers some questions. It’s nice when someone is curious about your characters. Haha!
Just your friendly plague rat.
a945e36bbf865c76ae030173a3adb985-dbr8eko.gif
@acclivius she's super cool! I love her, thanks for sharing her with me dude! :-)
@acclivius she's super cool! I love her, thanks for sharing her with me dude! :-)
ach well here’s the link: https://www.wattpad.com/489036502-sugar-coded-introduction @JJisawesomeness
ach well here’s the link: https://www.wattpad.com/489036502-sugar-coded-introduction @JJisawesomeness
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
@cackling thanks! I'll read it once I get the chance :-)
@cackling thanks! I'll read it once I get the chance :-)
@JJisawesomeness Haha thanks! Though there’s not a lot written so far.
@JJisawesomeness Haha thanks! Though there’s not a lot written so far.
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
@JJisawesomeness

(Sorry for late reply, I've been busy!)

I'm already on chapter eleven, so hopefully you'll be able too before awful long! (No promises...)

As for how I thought of fusing an Endermen and a human, I once saw an animation where the villain's backstory was that he was fused with an Endermen. However he didn't change much, only gaining the ability to teleport and purple hair. I thought a lot more could be done with the concept, and so after a few months of fiddling with the idea, I had the idea for Luth! :D
@JJisawesomeness

(Sorry for late reply, I've been busy!)

I'm already on chapter eleven, so hopefully you'll be able too before awful long! (No promises...)

As for how I thought of fusing an Endermen and a human, I once saw an animation where the villain's backstory was that he was fused with an Endermen. However he didn't change much, only gaining the ability to teleport and purple hair. I thought a lot more could be done with the concept, and so after a few months of fiddling with the idea, I had the idea for Luth! :D
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@Sharpjay217 that's super cool! thanks for sharing!
@Sharpjay217 that's super cool! thanks for sharing!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16