Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ONION SHOP [closed]
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 183 184
@IsaBelle1389

-hands cookies and tea-
welcome to the onion shop v_v
feel free to enjoy yourself and sip on tea while you browse~
@IsaBelle1389

-hands cookies and tea-
welcome to the onion shop v_v
feel free to enjoy yourself and sip on tea while you browse~
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb
Thanks ^_^ I already have a couple character ideas, just have to wait for money, lols
@onionbulb
Thanks ^_^ I already have a couple character ideas, just have to wait for money, lols
my bby is growing up so fast //sniffles @IsaBelle1389
my bby is growing up so fast //sniffles @IsaBelle1389
JZfZaEI.png
@onionbulb
Hiii I'm interested in getting a realistic colored half body in gems for this boy here;; May I request a price quote? c: Thank you !
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=164211&tab=dragon&did=26521424

First two are his base reference:
https://sta.sh/2159imo5qt8z
@onionbulb
Hiii I'm interested in getting a realistic colored half body in gems for this boy here;; May I request a price quote? c: Thank you !
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=164211&tab=dragon&did=26521424

First two are his base reference:
https://sta.sh/2159imo5qt8z
@Churyu

Hello!!
Beautiful boy you got there! ^^
I can do him for 4000g

EDIT: HOLY CRUD
I WAS WONDERING WHY YOUR NAME SOUNDED SO FAMILIAR, -wheezes- YOU’RE THAT ACCENT GODDESS! *0*
-whispers- it’s an honor
@Churyu

Hello!!
Beautiful boy you got there! ^^
I can do him for 4000g

EDIT: HOLY CRUD
I WAS WONDERING WHY YOUR NAME SOUNDED SO FAMILIAR, -wheezes- YOU’RE THAT ACCENT GODDESS! *0*
-whispers- it’s an honor
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb
omggg haha thank you so much and pls i'm no goddess I'm a mere churyu!!! /o\ ; q ; I'M INTERNALLY SCREAMING AT YOUR ART TOO <3333333333 HHHHHHHHH
edit;; pls, the honor is all mine :' ))) goodness <33

4000g sounds good to me!! Would you prefer being paid upfront or after? Feel free to choose between the design without or with wings. o7
@onionbulb
omggg haha thank you so much and pls i'm no goddess I'm a mere churyu!!! /o\ ; q ; I'M INTERNALLY SCREAMING AT YOUR ART TOO <3333333333 HHHHHHHHH
edit;; pls, the honor is all mine :' ))) goodness <33

4000g sounds good to me!! Would you prefer being paid upfront or after? Feel free to choose between the design without or with wings. o7
@onionbulb Hello there! (Your art is so jaw-droppingly gorgeous omg) I wanted to ask if by chance you would be okay with doing fanart? (Would be of a human character, refs and faceclaim provided of course for you to work off of!) And if so, if the first two examples (these beautiful pieces x, x) were your "colored face" option? If possible I'd love to buy something like that for gems if they're available and you would be willing to do a cartoon character, but just wanted to check first! I of course understand completely if for any reason you wouldn't want to do fanart, and thank you in either case for your time!
@onionbulb Hello there! (Your art is so jaw-droppingly gorgeous omg) I wanted to ask if by chance you would be okay with doing fanart? (Would be of a human character, refs and faceclaim provided of course for you to work off of!) And if so, if the first two examples (these beautiful pieces x, x) were your "colored face" option? If possible I'd love to buy something like that for gems if they're available and you would be willing to do a cartoon character, but just wanted to check first! I of course understand completely if for any reason you wouldn't want to do fanart, and thank you in either case for your time!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Ahh thank you so much for the flattering words, it makes me feel so happy that you enjoy my art!

Yes, the face and hair would be like those two examples for the colored faces, except I usually don’t draw the clothes and after the neck, so it’ll be like the examples under the “realistic colored face” heading, where the neck is the farthest that I go down to draw.

I’m totally up to drawing anyone and their mom, so I don’t see why fanart would be a problem at all :)

Gem slots are open, so you’re good!
Go ahead and order away!
@Vovina

Ahh thank you so much for the flattering words, it makes me feel so happy that you enjoy my art!

Yes, the face and hair would be like those two examples for the colored faces, except I usually don’t draw the clothes and after the neck, so it’ll be like the examples under the “realistic colored face” heading, where the neck is the farthest that I go down to draw.

I’m totally up to drawing anyone and their mom, so I don’t see why fanart would be a problem at all :)

Gem slots are open, so you’re good!
Go ahead and order away!
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@Churyu
You can go ahead and send a cr first please!
I’m so excited to start him!! He looks so fun to draw<3

Also, just to make sure, since I’ll be doing realistic style, would his facial features look more similar to a caucasian or asian look? Or any other? :D
@Churyu
You can go ahead and send a cr first please!
I’m so excited to start him!! He looks so fun to draw<3

Also, just to make sure, since I’ll be doing realistic style, would his facial features look more similar to a caucasian or asian look? Or any other? :D
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@Churyu
pssst
I think onion spelled yer un wrong uvu
@Churyu
pssst
I think onion spelled yer un wrong uvu
JZfZaEI.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 183 184