Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ONION SHOP [closed]
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 183 184
@Onionbulb
SENT! And it worked like a charm!
Sooooooooooooo let me know if yer up for more USD commissions from me! Because now I got ANOTHER friend who wants art from you lol!(along with me lol)
@Onionbulb
SENT! And it worked like a charm!
Sooooooooooooo let me know if yer up for more USD commissions from me! Because now I got ANOTHER friend who wants art from you lol!(along with me lol)
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

I’m totally up for it! Order away~ :DD
@YetDarker

I’m totally up for it! Order away~ :DD
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb

Hello! Is realistic coloring more than cartoon coloring?

I was hoping to get a realistic halfbody of a vampire character of mine- but I don't currently have any references for him other than clothing examples- but I'm open to artistic license as far as his facial features go :)
@onionbulb

Hello! Is realistic coloring more than cartoon coloring?

I was hoping to get a realistic halfbody of a vampire character of mine- but I don't currently have any references for him other than clothing examples- but I'm open to artistic license as far as his facial features go :)
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@onionbulb
I'll send you a pm here soon! Yer ok with written disscriptions right? Like really detailed with a few picture references?
@onionbulb
I'll send you a pm here soon! Yer ok with written disscriptions right? Like really detailed with a few picture references?
JZfZaEI.png
@Phoenixwildfire

realistic is the same price! :D
what would you like to order?

@YetDarker
Yup, that's totally okay with me! :D
@Phoenixwildfire

realistic is the same price! :D
what would you like to order?

@YetDarker
Yup, that's totally okay with me! :D
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb

This will be a USD order $20 :3

Name: Rhys (Rhysins)

Description:

Rhys is a powerful ancient vampire who used to be a Demon Lord. He ruled with an iron fist over his clan, defeating lesser Lords when they got in his way. But he was never happy...

He eventually turned over a new leaf, and went to the human realm to help those who needed hope and guidance. He'd always been a gentle soul, and hated fighting. Unfortunately the human realm is chaotic, and all the stress and struggle he'd gone through made him slowly go insane over the centuries, so that now he's barely hanging on by a thread, force to separate part of himself to keep those difficult emotions from overwhelming him.

Tall and thin, he has pale skin and blood red eyes. He has fangs that grow out further when angry but otherwise are only slightly longer than a human's when he's calm. He dresses in victorian goth clothing, including a long leather jacket, a black silk shirt and a red and black ornate vest and big combat boots. His hair is black with long bangs that are dyed a bright red. He's very classy and polite, though he does have a playful side. He's a bit unhinged, so his eyes always have a strange sort of look to them.

His rended emotions manifest in his 'heart', which is currently separated from him. It takes the form of a small cloud of smoke, much like a comet with a smokey trail behind it.

Let me know if you need to know anything else :)
@onionbulb

This will be a USD order $20 :3

Name: Rhys (Rhysins)

Description:

Rhys is a powerful ancient vampire who used to be a Demon Lord. He ruled with an iron fist over his clan, defeating lesser Lords when they got in his way. But he was never happy...

He eventually turned over a new leaf, and went to the human realm to help those who needed hope and guidance. He'd always been a gentle soul, and hated fighting. Unfortunately the human realm is chaotic, and all the stress and struggle he'd gone through made him slowly go insane over the centuries, so that now he's barely hanging on by a thread, force to separate part of himself to keep those difficult emotions from overwhelming him.

Tall and thin, he has pale skin and blood red eyes. He has fangs that grow out further when angry but otherwise are only slightly longer than a human's when he's calm. He dresses in victorian goth clothing, including a long leather jacket, a black silk shirt and a red and black ornate vest and big combat boots. His hair is black with long bangs that are dyed a bright red. He's very classy and polite, though he does have a playful side. He's a bit unhinged, so his eyes always have a strange sort of look to them.

His rended emotions manifest in his 'heart', which is currently separated from him. It takes the form of a small cloud of smoke, much like a comet with a smokey trail behind it.

Let me know if you need to know anything else :)
@phoenixwildfire

Awesomesauce, sounds like fun- I already have an idea of how he’d look like in my head! :3

But do you think you’d be able to send me those references for each of his clothing items?

Also, I’m not sure I understand the part about his heart very clearly, Is it like a floating thingy that hovers by him? So would I draw that floating right next to him? And would it be the shape of an actual human heart organ, all glowing like a comet with a trail of smoke emitting form it?

Edit: ALSO OMG I just checked out your stuffed animal plushies, they’re absolutely adorable!! -inserts heart emoji here-
You’re so talented~~ *u*
@phoenixwildfire

Awesomesauce, sounds like fun- I already have an idea of how he’d look like in my head! :3

But do you think you’d be able to send me those references for each of his clothing items?

Also, I’m not sure I understand the part about his heart very clearly, Is it like a floating thingy that hovers by him? So would I draw that floating right next to him? And would it be the shape of an actual human heart organ, all glowing like a comet with a trail of smoke emitting form it?

Edit: ALSO OMG I just checked out your stuffed animal plushies, they’re absolutely adorable!! -inserts heart emoji here-
You’re so talented~~ *u*
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
>>
<<
@IsaBelle1389
//drops other friend here
>>
<<
@IsaBelle1389
//drops other friend here
JZfZaEI.png
@onionbulb Aha thanks, and I started making human plushes too :P https://imgur.com/a/n3qEb Vest: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d5/d8/d9/d5d8d913c944010c8555aab8ee163d8c.jpg[/img] shirt: [img]http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d5/7f/88/d57f884865182816478f28098a04a950.jpg[/img] Jacket: [img]http://www.devilnight.co.uk/2226-8919-thickbox/black-gothic-long-cloak-coat-for-men.jpg[/img] ((but no blue- it can be red if you'd like)) hair: [img]http://www.wayleads.net/wp-content/uploads/1485/0158835377da693.jpg[/img] As for the heart, think of it as a smoke spirit- like this: [img]http://huffparanormal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/j.jpg[/img]
@onionbulb

Aha thanks, and I started making human plushes too :P

https://imgur.com/a/n3qEb

Vest:

d5d8d913c944010c8555aab8ee163d8c.jpg

shirt:

d57f884865182816478f28098a04a950.jpg

Jacket:

black-gothic-long-cloak-coat-for-men.jpg

((but no blue- it can be red if you'd like))

hair:

0158835377da693.jpg

As for the heart, think of it as a smoke spirit-

like this:

j.jpg
@PhoenixWildfire

Ooh thanks so much for the reference pics!!
As for the hair, I’m not so sure I’m comfortable drawing that... I’m so sorry!!
Would it be okay if I just made it all black? It would still be shoulder length and I’de try to make it similar to the reference pic ;;
Maybe something like this?
Or if not, then do you have a different hairstyle in mind that you could you send me?
@PhoenixWildfire

Ooh thanks so much for the reference pics!!
As for the hair, I’m not so sure I’m comfortable drawing that... I’m so sorry!!
Would it be okay if I just made it all black? It would still be shoulder length and I’de try to make it similar to the reference pic ;;
Maybe something like this?
Or if not, then do you have a different hairstyle in mind that you could you send me?
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 183 184