Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 404 405 406 407 408 ... 837 838
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39638672] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396387/39638672_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Picked up this little guy for wayy cheaper than what Wasp/Bee imperials go for! If you listed him, PM me proof and I’ll give him back for what I bought him for! :D[/s] [b]OWNER FOUND[/b]

39638672_350.png

Picked up this little guy for wayy cheaper than what Wasp/Bee imperials go for! If you listed him, PM me proof and I’ll give him back for what I bought him for! :D

OWNER FOUND
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@Hexingisfun That baby caught my eye while doing my daily double-obsidian search! 99% sure it was @Carbunkid who had him up for sale -- they have both his parents and all of his siblings, and I'm pretty sure I recall seeing the name when I was looking at the baby above. :)

(@/Carbunkid Apologies for the ping if this is something you're unconcerned about!)
@Hexingisfun That baby caught my eye while doing my daily double-obsidian search! 99% sure it was @Carbunkid who had him up for sale -- they have both his parents and all of his siblings, and I'm pretty sure I recall seeing the name when I was looking at the baby above. :)

(@/Carbunkid Apologies for the ping if this is something you're unconcerned about!)
DSfRuAQ.png
@Commoncomitatus

Ah thank you very much! Yeah he’s a cutie, I had to make sure he was sold for the right price.
@Commoncomitatus

Ah thank you very much! Yeah he’s a cutie, I had to make sure he was sold for the right price.
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
Just got a Pastel Woodbasket for chump change; if this was unintentional, just let me know!
Just got a Pastel Woodbasket for chump change; if this was unintentional, just let me know!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Just bought a Flowering Pohip for super cheap! PM me transaction history and I'll happily give it back to you!
Just bought a Flowering Pohip for super cheap! PM me transaction history and I'll happily give it back to you!
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
Ooooh I am so glad I found this thread. I just purchased [item=Brass cornet] for 29kT, not realizing it was an item from the gem marketplace. That leads me to believe the seller meant 290kT, forgetting to put that last 0. I feel pretty bad about it and if I can find the seller I would like to trade them back. Thanks! Wonderful thread by the way~
Ooooh I am so glad I found this thread.
I just purchased Brass Cornet for 29kT, not realizing it was an item from the gem marketplace. That leads me to believe the seller meant 290kT, forgetting to put that last 0. I feel pretty bad about it and if I can find the seller I would like to trade them back. Thanks!
Wonderful thread by the way~
orca_signature_by_ajolo-dbuhgoz.png
I accidentally sold an unhatched shadow egg for 215 treasure on accident instead of 215 gems. Please, could whomever bought it return it? It sounds petty, but I can return the 215 treasure that was spent for it.

Here is the proof.
I accidentally sold an unhatched shadow egg for 215 treasure on accident instead of 215 gems. Please, could whomever bought it return it? It sounds petty, but I can return the 215 treasure that was spent for it.

Here is the proof.
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
I just sold an [b]eroded crystalhide for 125000[/b] instead of 1250000. If I could get it back I would be incredibly grateful. [img]https://imgur.com/VFmaDaW.png [/img]
I just sold an eroded crystalhide for 125000 instead of 1250000. If I could get it back I would be incredibly grateful.

VFmaDaW.png
I really hope this thread is still running lol. Because I know I have posted some things in the ah for treasure instead of gems and it burnt me once I realized it.. very lovely thread <3
I really hope this thread is still running lol. Because I know I have posted some things in the ah for treasure instead of gems and it burnt me once I realized it.. very lovely thread <3
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
I just purchased an unbred G1 for a 350 t - I clicked too fast and didn't see the sellers name, if this was a mistake pls PM me transaction history and I'll send her back to you!

No response?? I'm rehoming her cos she has potential.
I just purchased an unbred G1 for a 350 t - I clicked too fast and didn't see the sellers name, if this was a mistake pls PM me transaction history and I'll send her back to you!

No response?? I'm rehoming her cos she has potential.
V8GfXRi.jpg
1 2 ... 404 405 406 407 408 ... 837 838