Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 826 827
@PinesAwait I will do both of your hours
@PinesAwait I will do both of your hours
407Ohsj.png
@Qapla. I'm the new team grinder.. I'll be taking one of your Arena Grinding :)
@Qapla. I'm the new team grinder.. I'll be taking one of your Arena Grinding :)
i7jjUhe.png
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Joan @Meowruff @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @Sash @AimzVador @Starstream @FallingSummer @Noxclerati @Zith

May I please get 2 hours of grinding in the Arena? Thanks!
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Joan @Meowruff @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @Sash @AimzVador @Starstream @FallingSummer @Noxclerati @Zith

May I please get 2 hours of grinding in the Arena? Thanks!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@CheshireCatUk1 @Starstream
Taking Star's 2 fodder~ ^^ also a bump!
@CheshireCatUk1 @Starstream
Taking Star's 2 fodder~ ^^ also a bump!

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
@Kedreeva I will be doing both of your hours
@Kedreeva I will be doing both of your hours
407Ohsj.png
@nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @joan @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @literatim @nerdygamer @Shadowflamel @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti

I have 8 fodder i would like leveled to L10 please :)
@nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @joan @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @literatim @nerdygamer @Shadowflamel @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti

I have 8 fodder i would like leveled to L10 please :)
nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @joan @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @literatim @nerdygamer @Shadowflamel @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti

I would like to have 8 fodder trained to lvl 10 please. I would like them done this week, but feel free to take your time with them.
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @joan @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @literatim @nerdygamer @Shadowflamel @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti

I would like to have 8 fodder trained to lvl 10 please. I would like them done this week, but feel free to take your time with them.
407Ohsj.png

I leave for vacation and you guys move threads! Can I get 2 hours in the rainsong jungle please? My poor dragons missed me while I was out and are really hungry lol

I leave for vacation and you guys move threads! Can I get 2 hours in the rainsong jungle please? My poor dragons missed me while I was out and are really hungry lol
@CheshireCatUk1

Heyo, you can toss all those fodder at me! :)
@CheshireCatUk1

Heyo, you can toss all those fodder at me! :)
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@missmeeya Good afternoon! Hungry dragons are unhappy dragons so I'll be taking one of your hours and starting very soon xD Hopefully you had/are having a nice vacation though!

@CheshireCatUk1
@missmeeya Good afternoon! Hungry dragons are unhappy dragons so I'll be taking one of your hours and starting very soon xD Hopefully you had/are having a nice vacation though!

@CheshireCatUk1
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 826 827