Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 ... 16042 16043
i'm gonna work on my fic!
i'm gonna work on my fic!
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
I can feel crane fly season approaching.....
I can feel crane fly season approaching.....
Hmmm, is it worth it to open a small moodboard shop? Do I really want to have that responsibility? I dunno. Let's think about it for a little while.
Hmmm, is it worth it to open a small moodboard shop? Do I really want to have that responsibility? I dunno. Let's think about it for a little while.
0gldo0m.png
*glows with happiness*

Nothing like a slow day at work, a good shower and a manic episode to make your day 100% better.
*glows with happiness*

Nothing like a slow day at work, a good shower and a manic episode to make your day 100% better.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
Wish I had the focus and state of mind to really dedicate myself to things.
Wish I had the focus and state of mind to really dedicate myself to things.
I love competitive/multiplayer games but I am so easily embarrassed if i make any mistakes even if no one else cares ;-;
I love competitive/multiplayer games but I am so easily embarrassed if i make any mistakes even if no one else cares ;-;
tumblr_ouf14eBRzT1vihz27o9_r1_540.gif
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
take a look

it's in a book

reading rainbow
take a look

it's in a book

reading rainbow
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
*furiously exalts to move up the dom board*

*flight drops a space*

summary of my entire life right there
*furiously exalts to move up the dom board*

*flight drops a space*

summary of my entire life right there
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
My anxiety is so bad that I get a knot in my stomach every time I see I have a notification. Even if it would be positive message I'm always relieved when it turns out to just be a sold auction or something. Geez how do I relax.
My anxiety is so bad that I get a knot in my stomach every time I see I have a notification. Even if it would be positive message I'm always relieved when it turns out to just be a sold auction or something. Geez how do I relax.
azag_sig.png
1 2 ... 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 ... 16042 16043