TOPIC | Caves (Doors Game)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Cave 1 looks like quite normal.
Cave 2 is a glimmering blue.
Cave 3 is covered in runic symbols.
Cave 1 looks like quite normal.
Cave 2 is a glimmering blue.
Cave 3 is covered in runic symbols.
Å‚ ₦ɆɆĐ ₳ ₵ⱠɆ₳VɆⱤ. â‚´Ø₥ɆØ₦Ɇ ₲łVɆ ₥Ɇ ₳ ₵ⱠɆ₳VɆⱤ.

i need a cleaver. someone give me a cleaver. MY USER IS 3RR0R, NOT 3RROR
Cave 2 @3rr0r
Cave 2 @3rr0r
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
@3rr0r
Cave 3
@3rr0r
Cave 3
13399.png Gem Hoarder
Hoard all the shinies. All of them.

@3rr0r

Cave 1 then
@3rr0r

Cave 1 then

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
[font=century]@BlinkleBlueInk You open the door, and it turns out to be a library. A few familiars that were wandering around greet you, as well as a book. [item=psywurm][item=spellbound tome][item=scholar] [font=century]@Echoshine A dragon awaits you at the door.[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39150718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391508/39150718_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=century]@HyperionForge A pile of battlestones sits in the center.
@BlinkleBlueInk You open the door, and it turns out to be a library. A few familiars that were wandering around greet you, as well as a book. Psywurm Spellbound Tome Scholar
@Echoshine A dragon awaits you at the door.
39150718_350.png

@HyperionForge A pile of battlestones sits in the center.
Å‚ ₦ɆɆĐ ₳ ₵ⱠɆ₳VɆⱤ. â‚´Ø₥ɆØ₦Ɇ ₲łVɆ ₥Ɇ ₳ ₵ⱠɆ₳VɆⱤ.

i need a cleaver. someone give me a cleaver. MY USER IS 3RR0R, NOT 3RROR
@Echoshine
Since you got the dragon, please post your caves. It's been almost a week now.
@Echoshine
Since you got the dragon, please post your caves. It's been almost a week now.
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
Since the last person is inactive I'll post some caves to continue this.

The first cave opening you come across is dark. There are... somethings hanging from the ceiling within. Do you dare walk in to get a closer look?

A smell brings you to this cave. The sweetly smell of soda. Within are sticky pools of red liquid. That's where the smell is coming from.

This cave is damp. Deep. It's like water is soaking the air. Are you prepared for a descent?
Since the last person is inactive I'll post some caves to continue this.

The first cave opening you come across is dark. There are... somethings hanging from the ceiling within. Do you dare walk in to get a closer look?

A smell brings you to this cave. The sweetly smell of soda. Within are sticky pools of red liquid. That's where the smell is coming from.

This cave is damp. Deep. It's like water is soaking the air. Are you prepared for a descent?
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
@DuskyChangeling

Cave 2
@DuskyChangeling

Cave 2
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
@DuskyChangeling

Cave three, please!
@DuskyChangeling

Cave three, please!
MOAQVIe.giftlojtlY.png0ej6UGW.gif
@Icedragonpie You step foot into the cave, drawing closer and closer to whatever must be hanging from the ceiling. Too thick to be vines... Hopefully not cave snakes. Are there cave snakes? Do cave snakes do this? You hesitate at the thought. No, no, you can do it! You reach up to one of the hanging... things and pull it down. Wait. Are these... Wraps? These were not what you were expecting. Who even put these in here?? [item=Maroon Neck Wrap][item=Leather Wing Wraps][item=Navy Tail Wrap] @PetitCream The cave seems to be lit up by some sort of light sources beneath the red ponds. You approach the biggest one and stick an appendage in, before withdrawing it and giving it a lick. Cherry soda. There is movement below the water when you withdraw from the pond, but it doesn't take long before it surfaces dramatically, splashing you with the sticky soda in a drench. A guardian has emerged from the liquid, the soda strangely not making him sticky. In fact, it seems that he has some inside himself. Soda dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40083379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400834/40083379_350.png[/img] [/url] @Ellireid The cave is dark. Very dark. And long. You spend a long time in the darkness. The walls start to close in on you. Are you seeing things? You have to feel your way with the help of the dripping walls. The air is getting damper. At one point you're pressed against wall to wall, scooting sideways to progress. You've gotten this far. Then the cave opens up. The dark is brightened by light above. The brilliant moon can be viewed through cracks and holes in the ceiling. The water seems to sparkle in the spots of starlight. Something emerges from the water. A turtle? Tortoise? Perhaps it lives here, but how did it get here? It seems lonely, it walks up to you with pleading eyes. Will you cure its loneliness? It even has it's own hoard to bring along. [item=Travelling Garden] + 10 gems
@Icedragonpie

You step foot into the cave, drawing closer and closer to whatever must be hanging from the ceiling. Too thick to be vines... Hopefully not cave snakes. Are there cave snakes? Do cave snakes do this? You hesitate at the thought. No, no, you can do it! You reach up to one of the hanging... things and pull it down.
Wait. Are these...
Wraps?
These were not what you were expecting. Who even put these in here??
Maroon Neck Wrap Leather Wing Wraps Navy Tail Wrap

@PetitCream

The cave seems to be lit up by some sort of light sources beneath the red ponds. You approach the biggest one and stick an appendage in, before withdrawing it and giving it a lick. Cherry soda.
There is movement below the water when you withdraw from the pond, but it doesn't take long before it surfaces dramatically, splashing you with the sticky soda in a drench. A guardian has emerged from the liquid, the soda strangely not making him sticky. In fact, it seems that he has some inside himself. Soda dragon?

40083379_350.png

@Ellireid

The cave is dark. Very dark. And long.
You spend a long time in the darkness. The walls start to close in on you. Are you seeing things? You have to feel your way with the help of the dripping walls. The air is getting damper. At one point you're pressed against wall to wall, scooting sideways to progress. You've gotten this far.
Then the cave opens up.
The dark is brightened by light above. The brilliant moon can be viewed through cracks and holes in the ceiling. The water seems to sparkle in the spots of starlight.
Something emerges from the water. A turtle? Tortoise? Perhaps it lives here, but how did it get here? It seems lonely, it walks up to you with pleading eyes. Will you cure its loneliness? It even has it's own hoard to bring along.
Travelling Garden + 10 gems
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16