Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any IRL people you know play FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
No. No one cares anyway, they're all playing their own games.

Edit: AYEEE MY GOOD FRIEND IS READY TO JOIN! :D
No. No one cares anyway, they're all playing their own games.

Edit: AYEEE MY GOOD FRIEND IS READY TO JOIN! :D
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I'm not going to ping just in case they don't want me to.
My mom plays, so does my brother.
Sometimes my fiancee plays, and an old roomie.
Cousins, some family friends, they spend a lot of time visiting with my mom and playing.
My fiancees sisters
some people I used to go to school with.
Two of the girls I work with.

FR is big man.
I'm not going to ping just in case they don't want me to.
My mom plays, so does my brother.
Sometimes my fiancee plays, and an old roomie.
Cousins, some family friends, they spend a lot of time visiting with my mom and playing.
My fiancees sisters
some people I used to go to school with.
Two of the girls I work with.

FR is big man.
lik2pA1X.jpg
A friend introduced me to it, and I know two other friends on this site. I also introduced it to other people, but they don't play often.
A friend introduced me to it, and I know two other friends on this site. I also introduced it to other people, but they don't play often.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
One of my best friends does. She's the one who told me about it. We signed up on the same day together!
One of my best friends does. She's the one who told me about it. We signed up on the same day together!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@Kittychat47
Get your butt over here.

All of my other friends who play this are inactive now, but I have convinced 5 other friends to play, at least for a little while. I won't ping them all since they are inactive, but one is my boyfriend's account, two are friends from high school, one is a friend from college, and the last is a friend that I've made that doesn't go to my college.
@Kittychat47
Get your butt over here.

All of my other friends who play this are inactive now, but I have convinced 5 other friends to play, at least for a little while. I won't ping them all since they are inactive, but one is my boyfriend's account, two are friends from high school, one is a friend from college, and the last is a friend that I've made that doesn't go to my college.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@chloecat194
You are literally the only irl person I know that plays here, and that's because i made you sign up with me
@chloecat194
You are literally the only irl person I know that plays here, and that's because i made you sign up with me
@LM2 is my mother. Of course I know her.
@LM2 is my mother. Of course I know her.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
@Doodlesong is my sister, @Punkinbug4 and @kawaiimaster are my friends.
@Doodlesong is my sister, @Punkinbug4 and @kawaiimaster are my friends.
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
only my sister, so far.
only my sister, so far.
sLXxTcX.png
ayyy. I usually do stuff like this in bursts lol. I started because I love Jessica Peffer's art and I waited almost a year for a sign up opening. definitely glad to be on here!
ayyy. I usually do stuff like this in bursts lol. I started because I love Jessica Peffer's art and I waited almost a year for a sign up opening. definitely glad to be on here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9