Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 94
The refreshing after each battle is completely awful on desktop. Having to scroll back down after every battle is the worst. (Yeah, I know, it forces more ad views, just like splitting the AH into separate tabs. But it's really, really disruptive.)
The refreshing after each battle is completely awful on desktop. Having to scroll back down after every battle is the worst. (Yeah, I know, it forces more ad views, just like splitting the AH into separate tabs. But it's really, really disruptive.)
Loving the mobile friendliness!
Loving the mobile friendliness!
Z7cgb70.png
While the refresh after each battle doesn't mess with my computer I think it's a bit unneeded.

I also agree the cap's are a bit on the hard to see side.

Also this is more of a question but since there's the new PVP button will there be a test on the PVP function?
While the refresh after each battle doesn't mess with my computer I think it's a bit unneeded.

I also agree the cap's are a bit on the hard to see side.

Also this is more of a question but since there's the new PVP button will there be a test on the PVP function?
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
This is such a lovely surprise!!! Thank you for doing this I love the Name Dragon feature you added so we wouldn't have to stop what where are doing to go and name the dragons needed :) I can not wait to see what else is in store for this!
This is such a lovely surprise!!! Thank you for doing this I love the Name Dragon feature you added so we wouldn't have to stop what where are doing to go and name the dragons needed :) I can not wait to see what else is in store for this!
So far it seems like everything's running smoothly!
I guess I'm gonna be grinding for a while on the beta :))
So far it seems like everything's running smoothly!
I guess I'm gonna be grinding for a while on the beta :))
tumblr_ogljhfbZBE1vgrfcyo1_540.png
I really have to agree with all the people saying that the refreshing is really bad. :/
I already said that the pauses are terribly long yesterday but wanted to point it out again today - because we didn't actually test that yesterday. The Coli is so incredibly slow for me now - as one of the people that are still using a good old laptop/pc. Making things great for mobile use is, well, great but please don't forget about us. ;D
Yeah... And besides that it really is a hassle to need to scroll down again after each battle because the refreshing kinda "sets everthing back". :/
I hope these things can be worked on because at this low speed I... just totally can't cope with the Coli. It's like click, wait, click, wait... Unfortunately it's just annoying... Especially when staying in the Coli for longer. I need my old speed, lol.
I really have to agree with all the people saying that the refreshing is really bad. :/
I already said that the pauses are terribly long yesterday but wanted to point it out again today - because we didn't actually test that yesterday. The Coli is so incredibly slow for me now - as one of the people that are still using a good old laptop/pc. Making things great for mobile use is, well, great but please don't forget about us. ;D
Yeah... And besides that it really is a hassle to need to scroll down again after each battle because the refreshing kinda "sets everthing back". :/
I hope these things can be worked on because at this low speed I... just totally can't cope with the Coli. It's like click, wait, click, wait... Unfortunately it's just annoying... Especially when staying in the Coli for longer. I need my old speed, lol.
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
This is amazing on mobile it runs so smooth!!!!
This is amazing on mobile it runs so smooth!!!!
pSn2GKM.png
PLEASE fix the refreshing between each battle! I hate having to scroll after every battle. :(
PLEASE fix the refreshing between each battle! I hate having to scroll after every battle. :(
I am one of the folks who still uses a desktop and the refresh is fine. Then again the aspect ratio/age of my desktop isn't super small/old (okay maybe the desktop is older than most but it was a damn good machine when I got it and still is pretty good by today's standards) so I don't notice the refresh. Where I do notice it is on mobile. I play coli on mobile in landscape as it is too small otherwise. Having to scroll down every single time is a pain in the butt. I'm familiar with adaptive design so I know it's possible to detect mobile and load pages accordingly. I would be okay with the refresh if it loaded and centered relative to the top and bottom of the screen/ top and bottom of coli window and controls. It would take some mucking about but I know it's possible. If you guys really want to keep the refresh thing it would help do much to make it smoother on folks on mobile.. or folks with older comps.
I am one of the folks who still uses a desktop and the refresh is fine. Then again the aspect ratio/age of my desktop isn't super small/old (okay maybe the desktop is older than most but it was a damn good machine when I got it and still is pretty good by today's standards) so I don't notice the refresh. Where I do notice it is on mobile. I play coli on mobile in landscape as it is too small otherwise. Having to scroll down every single time is a pain in the butt. I'm familiar with adaptive design so I know it's possible to detect mobile and load pages accordingly. I would be okay with the refresh if it loaded and centered relative to the top and bottom of the screen/ top and bottom of coli window and controls. It would take some mucking about but I know it's possible. If you guys really want to keep the refresh thing it would help do much to make it smoother on folks on mobile.. or folks with older comps.
frsigbannersmskinny.png
I just did a quick battle and holy cow it runs so smooth for me. I love it.
I just did a quick battle and holy cow it runs so smooth for me. I love it.
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifMage of Void|INFP|Aquarius|Slytherinitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 94