Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 61 62
[img]http://oi63.tinypic.com/9uurk9.jpg[/img]

9uurk9.jpg
sherlock-edit.png
Hey there! I have 9 new cuties on the first page. Today's nests are from:
Death - 2 hatchlings (XXX orca babies)
Wheel of Fortune - 5 hatchlings (Including a Pearl and an XX)
The Moon - 2 hatchlings (pretty Skydancers)

NEWS
I have a birthday coming up! On March first, I turn *mumbles* years old, and I'm saving up Gilded Chests to open on the big day. Through the month of February, if you would like to pay in Gilded Chests, I will happily accept this alternate payment! Currently, they seem to be listed on the AH for 35-40kt. Since my dragons tend to range from 12.5-20, I think 1 chest would get you 3 "dragon credits" which could be used on current hatchlings or to reserve any actively nested pairs (so anything listed under this post or reserve an egg from my nests). Chests would be sent at the time of purchase/reservation, and I'll make notes on the appropriate posts or send you the dragons in question.

I've got three nests right now dedicated to trying out my tentative new pair ideas. I'm excited to see how they turn out. I've got them planned as Cups, Emperor, and Temperance, and I'm hoping the babies are as promising as they seem to be. Cross your fingers!

Upcoming Nests:
Experimental Pair
Experimental Pair (cups)
Experimental Pair (Emperor)
Experimental Pair (Temperance)
The Fool
*** 3 eggs *** tomorrow
*** 3 eggs *** tomorrow
*** 1 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 3 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS

Click HERE to check out the new babies. :)

And don't forget Plague has an extra 10% discount this week.

General Pinglist:
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh @Catch22 @Lawcaldwell @bluedrowning @KittyPlague @GoblinHoarder @RileythePlagueDr @FlameLeaf
The Moon:
@icarus757 @EasilyAmusedKat
XXX Orca females:
@MysticDay

Hey there! I have 9 new cuties on the first page. Today's nests are from:
Death - 2 hatchlings (XXX orca babies)
Wheel of Fortune - 5 hatchlings (Including a Pearl and an XX)
The Moon - 2 hatchlings (pretty Skydancers)

NEWS
I have a birthday coming up! On March first, I turn *mumbles* years old, and I'm saving up Gilded Chests to open on the big day. Through the month of February, if you would like to pay in Gilded Chests, I will happily accept this alternate payment! Currently, they seem to be listed on the AH for 35-40kt. Since my dragons tend to range from 12.5-20, I think 1 chest would get you 3 "dragon credits" which could be used on current hatchlings or to reserve any actively nested pairs (so anything listed under this post or reserve an egg from my nests). Chests would be sent at the time of purchase/reservation, and I'll make notes on the appropriate posts or send you the dragons in question.

I've got three nests right now dedicated to trying out my tentative new pair ideas. I'm excited to see how they turn out. I've got them planned as Cups, Emperor, and Temperance, and I'm hoping the babies are as promising as they seem to be. Cross your fingers!

Upcoming Nests:
Experimental Pair
Experimental Pair (cups)
The Fool
*** 3 eggs *** tomorrow
*** 3 eggs *** tomorrow
*** 1 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 3 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS

General Pinglist:
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh @Catch22 @Lawcaldwell @bluedrowning @KittyPlague @GoblinHoarder @RileythePlagueDr @FlameLeaf
The Moon:
@icarus757 @EasilyAmusedKat
XXX Orca females:
@MysticDay

7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@SageK253 Good evening! :'D may I buy this boy here please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39291088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392911/39291088_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SageK253

Good evening! :'D may I buy this boy here please?

39291088_350.png
k9dHLsB.png tumblr_pcul5mIk4a1xpp0t6o2_100.png
@Lunamyth Yes! I'll send him CR right away :)
@Lunamyth Yes! I'll send him CR right away :)
can i please have your fae girl Risk from the wheel of fortune babs? she's amazing~
can i please have your fae girl Risk from the wheel of fortune babs? she's amazing~
@Apshineh I was so surprised when I saw her with all her siblings, she stood out for sure! I'm guessing Griever will take a Special Interest (TM) in her lol. Sending her now.
@Apshineh I was so surprised when I saw her with all her siblings, she stood out for sure! I'm guessing Griever will take a Special Interest (TM) in her lol. Sending her now.
@SageK253 could you hold 'Sleepless'?
@SageK253 could you hold 'Sleepless'?
@GoblinHoarder Held! :)
@GoblinHoarder Held! :)
Hey there! I have 3 new cuties on the first page. Today's nest is from:
The Suit of Cups: 3 hatchlings
Experimental Pair: 3 hatchlings

NEWS

My experimental pair was…well, interesting. I love the colors, but the color ranges may be a little too wide. Any feedback would be appreciated :)

Upcoming Nests:
The Fool
The Devil
Pentacles
*** 1 eggs *** 4 DAYS
*** 3 eggs *** 4 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 4 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 3 eggs *** 5 DAYS

General Pinglist:

Hey there! I have 3 new cuties on the first page. Today's nest is from:
The Suit of Cups: 3 hatchlings
Experimental Pair: 3 hatchlings

NEWS

My experimental pair was…well, interesting. I love the colors, but the color ranges may be a little too wide. Any feedback would be appreciated :)

Upcoming Nests:
The Fool
The Devil
Pentacles
*** 1 eggs *** 4 DAYS
*** 3 eggs *** 4 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 4 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 3 eggs *** 5 DAYS

General Pinglist:

@SageK253

Aaah Flow is so pretty, may I buy her please?
@SageK253

Aaah Flow is so pretty, may I buy her please?
k9dHLsB.png tumblr_pcul5mIk4a1xpp0t6o2_100.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 61 62