Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 61 62
@Lunamyth yes of course! I'll set up the CR right away

Nickie and Blue look lovely, btw!
@Lunamyth yes of course! I'll set up the CR right away

Nickie and Blue look lovely, btw!
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@SageK253 I've got money & space for 'Sleepless', do you want to send the crossroads?
@SageK253 I've got money & space for 'Sleepless', do you want to send the crossroads?
@GoblinHoarder Yep! Sending him now :)
@GoblinHoarder Yep! Sending him now :)
Hey there! I have 11 new cuties on the first page. Today's nests are from:
The Emperor - 1 hatchling
Temperance - 3 hatchlings
The Fool - 2 hatchlings
The Devil - 2 hatchlings
Pentacles - 3 hatchlings

NEWS
Happy Welcome Week! Remember, if you're a new player this week, you get 20% off any of my hatchery dragons! And if you're a new sapling, you get one dragon for free :)

Updated Pair! I made a change to The Devil. I realized that Vipera didn't quite fit what I had in mind. My fabulous partner suggested Clown, and WOW. This nest is the last with Vipera, and I can't wait to see the new babies. If you're curious about a preview, check out Lilith.

I'm still saving up Gilded Chests for my birthday on the first, so if you'd like to offer those as payment instead of treasure or gems, each chest is worth 3 dragons from my hatchery :)

Upcoming Nests:
The Empress
The Chariot
Strength
Non-Hatchery pair
Non-Hatchery pair
*** 3 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 3 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 4 eggs *** 5 DAYS

Click HERE to check out the new babies. :)

And don't forget Light has an extra 10% discount this week.

General Pinglist:
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh @Catch22 @Lawcaldwell @bluedrowning @KittyPlague @GoblinHoarder @RileythePlagueDr @FlameLeaf
The Devil:
@icarus757 @EasilyAmusedKat

Hey there! I have 11 new cuties on the first page. Today's nests are from:
The Emperor - 1 hatchling
Temperance - 3 hatchlings
The Fool - 2 hatchlings
The Devil - 2 hatchlings
Pentacles - 3 hatchlings

NEWS
Happy Welcome Week! Remember, if you're a new player this week, you get 20% off any of my hatchery dragons! And if you're a new sapling, you get one dragon for free :)

Updated Pair! I made a change to The Devil. I realized that Vipera didn't quite fit what I had in mind. My fabulous partner suggested Clown, and WOW. This nest is the last with Vipera, and I can't wait to see the new babies. If you're curious about a preview, check out Lilith.

I'm still saving up Gilded Chests for my birthday on the first, so if you'd like to offer those as payment instead of treasure or gems, each chest is worth 3 dragons from my hatchery :)

Upcoming Nests:
The Empress
The Chariot
Strength
Non-Hatchery pair
Non-Hatchery pair
*** 3 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 3 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 4 eggs *** 5 DAYS

And don't forget Light has an extra 10% discount this week.

General Pinglist:
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh @Catch22 @Lawcaldwell @bluedrowning @KittyPlague @GoblinHoarder @RileythePlagueDr @FlameLeaf
The Devil:
@icarus757 @EasilyAmusedKat

Hey there! I have 10 new cuties on the first page. Today's nests are from:
Experimental Pairs (two) - 4 and 3 hatchlings each
The Empress - 3 hatchlings

NEWS
Experimental Pairs are something I've been playing with a lot, trying to find the perfect ones to fill out the rest of my cards. But, I've stumbled onto a couple pairs that don't fit my tarot theme, but that I love the babies for. Any opinion regarding the hatchlings you've seen?

Welcome Week! As always, new players get 20% discounts on any dragons listed in my thread, and all new Nature players get one free dragon. Other discounts this week include 10% for all Nature and Light players.

Upcoming Nests:
The Chariot
Strength
The Magician
Justice
Experimental Pair
*** 2 eggs *** Ready
*** 2 eggs *** Ready
*** 4 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS

General Pinglist:
[/size
Hey there! I have 10 new cuties on the first page. Today's nests are from:
Experimental Pairs (two) - 4 and 3 hatchlings each
The Empress - 3 hatchlings

NEWS
Experimental Pairs are something I've been playing with a lot, trying to find the perfect ones to fill out the rest of my cards. But, I've stumbled onto a couple pairs that don't fit my tarot theme, but that I love the babies for. Any opinion regarding the hatchlings you've seen?

Welcome Week! As always, new players get 20% discounts on any dragons listed in my thread, and all new Nature players get one free dragon. Other discounts this week include 10% for all Nature and Light players.

Upcoming Nests:
The Chariot
Strength
The Magician
Justice
Experimental Pair
*** 2 eggs *** Ready
*** 2 eggs *** Ready
*** 4 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS

General Pinglist:
[/size
@SageK253

Ok but I reaaally need Patriarch in my life! May I buy him please?
@SageK253

Ok but I reaaally need Patriarch in my life! May I buy him please?
k9dHLsB.png tumblr_pcul5mIk4a1xpp0t6o2_100.png
@Lunamyth Of course! I'll set up the CR now :)
@Lunamyth Of course! I'll set up the CR now :)
Hey there! I have 2 new cuties on the first page. Today's nest is from:
Strength

NEWS
RNG Discount Surprise! Since the two Strength babs came out…well, not great, I'm pricing them a bit lower than I normally would. They'll be under my usual 10kt floor, at 7.5 each. I guess this is what happens when the cards read in reverse ><

Upcoming Nests:
The Chariot
The Magician
Justice
Experimental Pair
Hanged Man
*** 2 eggs *** Ready
*** 4 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 3 eggs *** 5 DAYS

General Pinglist:
Strength:
@icarus757

Hey there! I have 2 new cuties on the first page. Today's nest is from:
Strength

NEWS
RNG Discount Surprise! Since the two Strength babs came out…well, not great, I'm pricing them a bit lower than I normally would. They'll be under my usual 10kt floor, at 7.5 each. I guess this is what happens when the cards read in reverse ><

Upcoming Nests:
The Chariot
The Magician
Justice
Experimental Pair
Hanged Man
*** 2 eggs *** Ready
*** 4 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 2 eggs *** 5 DAYS
*** 3 eggs *** 5 DAYS

General Pinglist:
Strength:
@icarus757

[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2310697][img]https://i.imgur.com/HbQ5C0I.png[/img][/url] Self-Bump :) [/center]
HbQ5C0I.png

Self-Bump :)
I'll buy Headstrong for gems!
I'll buy Headstrong for gems!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 61 62