Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ari's Accents
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 234 235
@AyumiNemera could i get on your pinglist for lisa frankenstein?
@AyumiNemera could i get on your pinglist for lisa frankenstein?
@AyumiNemera
Hello! How is the work on the Eye See You going?
@AyumiNemera
Hello! How is the work on the Eye See You going?
@Elkerd hello! I'm currently working up the funds to refund those who have paid for the accent. My previous laptop kicked the bucket and all my art was lost, including the in-progress files for eye see you. I am waiting until I can successfully pay everyone back at once so that there's no drama or confusion. I'm more than 2/3 of the way there because both skin packs have sold, but I'm waiting on a few rare user accents to sell before I will ping everyone and inform them that they are being refunded. If you would like your refund now instead of later, I can shoot you a CR!
@Elkerd hello! I'm currently working up the funds to refund those who have paid for the accent. My previous laptop kicked the bucket and all my art was lost, including the in-progress files for eye see you. I am waiting until I can successfully pay everyone back at once so that there's no drama or confusion. I'm more than 2/3 of the way there because both skin packs have sold, but I'm waiting on a few rare user accents to sell before I will ping everyone and inform them that they are being refunded. If you would like your refund now instead of later, I can shoot you a CR!
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera
I'm ready to wait as long as necessary. Thanks for info)
@AyumiNemera
I'm ready to wait as long as necessary. Thanks for info)
@AyumiNemera
Is it possible if I could be added to your pinglist for Glitched Puppeteer?
If so then could I? Thank you!
@AyumiNemera
Is it possible if I could be added to your pinglist for Glitched Puppeteer?
If so then could I? Thank you!
@TheThoughtSans added!
@TheThoughtSans added!
VXZZmOI.png
@hexadecimal added!
@hexadecimal added!
VXZZmOI.png
Rip laptop and hardwork
Rip laptop and hardwork
@AyumiNemera
If you don't mind me asking, how much would the Glitched Puppeteer be? Thank you!
@AyumiNemera
If you don't mind me asking, how much would the Glitched Puppeteer be? Thank you!
@Sans02 ikr? Rip me. I haven't even had a chance to salvage anything from the harddrive. I lost an adoptable base and everything OTL I'm lucky I know how to recover accents and skins I've already printed or they'd all be on hiatus too!

@TheThoughtSans it's 500g!
@Sans02 ikr? Rip me. I haven't even had a chance to salvage anything from the harddrive. I lost an adoptable base and everything OTL I'm lucky I know how to recover accents and skins I've already printed or they'd all be on hiatus too!

@TheThoughtSans it's 500g!
VXZZmOI.png
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 234 235